Affordable Housing Initiative Greater Dublin Area-Dublin, Kildare, Meath and Wicklow

Just got of the phone with Site Manager Dermot. he said week commencing 10th December we will all be in a position to close!!! happy days

Hi Anxious, I sent you a PM, if you get a chance will you reply it's a bit urgent!

have any of you finalised your snagging yet?
I was told paperwork on 16 apartments were finalised and sent off ready to close before this Saturday. Have you heard anything?

We just heard that we are one of the 16 so fingers crossed we will get our keys this week.

Our solicitors are saying we might not be in before Christmas now, anyone else having problems?

Our solicitors are saying we might not be in before Christmas now, anyone else having problems?

ohyes! mine said the same. Its a pain as I had floor/blinds/sofa all set up to be deliver on Wed!

My sols said she really doesnt know whats going on.
Anna from PG rang me yesterday saying I could close Fri. I got onto my Sol and she said no way as she hasnt got all documents. Aparently PGate are waiting on a cert to basically state the apts are safe to live in so its an important document. seems pretty impossible to be in b4 xmas. If your mortgage is with EBS you can still draw down the cheque b4 xmas as they dont charge interest

ohyes! mine said the same. Its a pain as I had floor/blinds/sofa all set up to be deliver on Wed!

My sols said she really doesnt know whats going on.
Anna from PG rang me yesterday saying I could close Fri. I got onto my Sol and she said no way as she hasnt got all documents. Aparently PGate are waiting on a cert to basically state the apts are safe to live in so its an important document. seems pretty impossible to be in b4 xmas. If your mortgage is with EBS you can still draw down the cheque b4 xmas as they dont charge interest
I was just on the phone to Elliotts and they are saying that their solicitor hope to have these documents by close of business today ( I have heard this before). It's so frustrating and we also have to cancel floors, blinds and furniture.

Hi - just heard from Eliotts today - "all going well, I should be moved in by the end of January!"
Have been told November / December / Early January and now it's end of January!

Have you managed to draw your cheque down?

Not yet - their cut off date is Tues 18th so will propably do it then. I know they still need the Block policy so it all depends on that (I think - its all a bit confusing really :)

My Solicitor just got a letter from the vendor's solicitor saying we should have the letter of Indemnity shortly.

Unfortuantely not, I think it just means we can get the cheque dran down (which I'm told we will have tomorrow) our solicitors still have issues that they want clarified before we can close. I think Elliotts are still waiting on some documents and we can't close till they get them.:(
Oh thats brill bobby g.Congrats.Does that mean you are ready to close now?

Unfortuantely not, I think it just means we can get the cheque dran down (which I'm told we will have tomorrow) our solicitors still have issues that they want clarified before we can close. I think Elliotts are still waiting on some documents and we can't close till they get them.:(
Just got off the phone with the solicitors and everything is now in order for us to close, we should have the keys Monday or Tuesday.:) :)

Back