Affordable Housing Initiative Greater Dublin Area-Dublin, Kildare, Meath and Wicklow

My solicitor got my Indemnity letter last night at 6pm!
she sent it str8 off to EBS so not sure what happens next.

As far as I know you can now draw down your mortgage and probably should have the funds by Monday/Tuesday. If your solicitor is happy with everything and you are happy with the apartment I think you can then collect your keys. Once your solicitor is happy with everything and you sign the contracts she sends them to their solicitors and thats it..... I think! Best of luck.:)
My solicitor got my Indemnity letter last night at 6pm!
she sent it str8 off to EBS so not sure what happens next.

As far as I know you can now draw down your mortgage and probably should have the funds by Monday/Tuesday. If your solicitor is happy with everything and you are happy with the apartment I think you can then collect your keys. Once your solicitor is happy with everything and you sign the contracts she sends them to their solicitors and thats it..... I think! Best of luck.:)

I hope so - i will deffo need a vodka or two after this!

BobbyG - have you closed yet? my solicitor assures me we'll close tomorrow - hopefully - I just want my keys!!!

Nope not yet, I am going to ring my solicitors AGAIN shortly to see if they no when we are closing.

Anybody hear anything about keys yet? I really hope it's today I have the furniture coming tomorrow.

Anybody hear anything about keys yet? I really hope it's today I have the furniture coming tomorrow.

My Solicitor got my cheque this morning so is sending it off now. If all goes well should have keys this afternoon. We need to go to Priorsgate in person to get our keys/carpark zapper and booklets etc.

My Solicitor got my cheque this morning so is sending it off now. If all goes well should have keys this afternoon. We need to go to Priorsgate in person to get our keys/carpark zapper and booklets etc.

We have just been told by Elliotts that it looks more likely to be tomorrow when we get the keys. Our solicitors are still waiting on documents from their solicitors which they do not have at the minute.

We have just been told by Elliotts that it looks more likely to be tomorrow when we get the keys. Our solicitors are still waiting on documents from their solicitors which they do not have at the minute.

Im going to give mine a call now for an update

My solicitors are still waiting to hear from Sheehan & Co also!! if we are to get the keys today we need to know soon as Elliots finish at 5pm

Just got off the phone and it looks like its tomorrow!
They are still waiting on documents... aahhh! the frustration

Re: Affordable Housing Initiative Greater Dublin Area-Dublin, Kildare, Meath and Wick

Just got off the phone and it looks like its tomorrow!
They are still waiting on documents... aahhh! the frustration
Did you pay your management fees? We had to pay ours today.

Re: Affordable Housing Initiative Greater Dublin Area-Dublin, Kildare, Meath and Wick

Hi Studio, any sign of you getting keys today?

Hi bobbyG - its 3.20 and I still havent heard a thing. My solicitors says they are still waiting to hear back from the other solicitors. It really is a pain. I paid my Management fee yesterday and my sols fee. Mang fee was 1500 then at 4:30 last night i was told it was 1700!!! ive left several voice message for Charlotte but she is obviously avoiding phone calls. I really wish someone wud just tell us whats going on rather than playing it by ear day to day!! such a waste of time!!

Charlotte is no longer working on Priorsgate, I think the new girl's name is Anna but I could be wrong. We still have no keys.

ive been dealing with Charlotte all this week - strange. Dermot is off til Friday and I was told if we were picking up keys and packs it would be from Charlotte!!! oh lack of communication is a pain. Has your Sols giving you an explaination as to the delay? mine is avoiding me as Ive been ringing every your :)

oh lack of communication is a pain. Has your Sols giving you an explaination as to the delay? mine is avoiding me as Ive been ringing every your :)
Last explanation I got was that they are waiting on two documents from Whitney Moore one is to do with the management fees and I am not sure about the other one. I told my solicitor that if we didn't close today I wanted to wait till after xmas as the apt would be empty over xmas and we would be paying the mortgage. She was not happy with me after this as it looks likely to close tomorrow. We came to an agreement with Elltiotts and they have allowed us to do a few small things in the apt today so we are happy enough for the time being.

Any sign of anyone getting their keys today? If we don't close today we are going to wait until after xmas as it would be impossible for us to move in before xmas if it goes to tomorrow.

Back