Affordable Housing Initiative Greater Dublin Area-Dublin, Kildare, Meath and Wicklow

Any sign of anyone getting their keys today? If we don't close today we are going to wait until after xmas as it would be impossible for us to move in before xmas if it goes to tomorrow.

Im going to wait until 10:30 to call my solicitor - they cant possibly delay us any longer

BobbyG have you any more update? My solicitor is out sick today!! and nobody has rang me. I just rang Anna and she said she'll ring me back

BobbyG have you any more update? My solicitor is out sick today!! and nobody has rang me. I just rang Anna and she said she'll ring me back
Latest update I have is that Sheehan's are still waiting on documents from Whitney Moore to do with the lease title. I heard that they expect people to close this afternoon/evening but our furniture is arriving at 4.00 so we need things to move quick.

Latest update I have is that Sheehan's are still waiting on documents from Whitney Moore to do with the lease title. I heard that they expect people to close this afternoon/evening but our furniture is arriving at 4.00 so we need things to move quick.

Yeah -ive just been told that - apparently Whitney Moore arent returning calls. Anna did say she has appointments for this afternoon so hopefully that means with us. My Brother has all my stuff in his van just waiting for the nod - he has to do it by 3pm!!

my solicitor said that the document is being couriered over to Sheehans - its really down to the wire

Re: Affordable Housing Initiative Greater Dublin Area-Dublin, Kildare, Meath and Wick

Nice Christmas present for you folks! Congratulations!

Re: Affordable Housing Initiative Greater Dublin Area-Dublin, Kildare, Meath and Wick

Hi Guys

I am one of the unlucky ones that did not get in to my Apartment before Christmas ! I got the run around big time as you all know what it's like .

Can anybody PM me Anna's # ? As Charlotte is not answering her phone !

I was promised the 3rd of Jan the ball will be rolling with regards getting things going to be into my new home .But nothing .

Any help much appricated .

Thanks Patrick

Hi Guys

I am one of the unlucky ones that did not get in to my Apartment before Christmas ! I got the run around big time as you all know what it's like .

Can anybody PM me Anna's # ? As Charlotte is not answering her phone !

Patrick, Charlotte is not back to work until Monday. Anna's mobile is 086 0404173. She actually isnt looking after PGate but im sure she'll point you in the right direction. hope you get in shortly

SDCC have advertised on [broken link removed] a further 8 AHP properties at new development in Carrig Court, and there is still some left in the other developments

I give up Guys .:confused: I have still not got my apartment :confused: Has anybody else still not got there apartment yet ? I don't want to bore you all with the details as to why . It's so so bad :mad: I have lost all faith with these people .

Ah well summer is coming eh !

Pat

Hi Patrick

Iv noticed that there are people moving in by the day so dont give up hope just yet:)

Hi Patrick

Iv noticed that there are people moving in by the day so dont give up hope just yet:)

yes they are slow at moving in. my neighbours upstairs have moved in I think (they were drilling last night) - glad im not the only one in my block :)

Hi Studio 54 Ye we have neighbours both sides now too.It was very empty for a while .
What block are you in?

Hi Patrick,

Have you even managed to get in to snag your apartment? Who are you in contact with? I've been in touch with Tanya and she's chasing everything up for me.

Back