Affordable Housing Initiative Greater Dublin Area-Dublin, Kildare, Meath and Wicklow

Re: Affordable Housing Initiative Greater Dublin Area-Dublin, Kildare, Meath and Wick

hi, am moving in to priors gate (hopefully shortly). did snag list last friday so hopefully they get back to me soon.

Re: Affordable Housing Initiative Greater Dublin Area-Dublin, Kildare, Meath and Wick

I am thinking of getting out of this deal with P.idiots .No apartment and no help or an answer on when it might happen !

I will give until next Monday and then it's all I can take from these people .Me is going somewhere else . Messed around too long .Snag was done almost 8 weeks ago.

Fingers crossed !

Pat

OMG, I only did my first snag 06/02/08. Havent been chasing the apt was leaving it up to P Elliotts. Ive got my second snag set for next Tuesday and I've been informed it will all be closed the first week in March. Tanya has been really good I've no complaints with them.

Hi Guys

Has anybody heard that the SDCC are going to take many of the apartments that have not sold and are going to rent them out ?

That could spell trouble in the future if maybe you think of selling !

I could be wrong .It's just what I heard going around Tallaght .

Pat

I havent heard anything like that. But when I got mine I only had a choice of two apartments that were left with the Affordable. Also I was up in November at the show house and was told there was only two two beds left for private sale. So unless its the fourth block not selling.

Hi there,

not well up on AHI but I see from the website that there are a lot of places in citywest. Is there anything nearer to the city centre? My brother would qualify for this but I am not sure citywest would suit him location wise. Any advice greatly appreciated!

There are some ground floor apartments still available in Santry with Fingal Co Co's AHI.

Not too far from the city!

has anyone in priorsgate sorted out the section 23 relief yet?

has anyone in priorsgate sorted out the section 23 relief yet?

Anxious - what is the section 23 relief - do we need to do something?

I have rang the tax office about it but nobody there seems to know what forms we need to get to claim it. One thing they have told me is that as we are owner occupiers if we sell within 10 years we will NOT be subject to pay any tax we have claimed but we will loose the relief the year we sell.

I have asked the question in the Taxation section, hopefully somebody will point us in the right direction.

Hi All,

I've just been onto the revenue and I've been told to look at A Guide to Owner Occupier Relief. The starting point for everyone is to get back onto P Elliotts and see if the have a Cert of Consistenancy available. This is issued to them by the council and states what the relief entitlement should be. Will keep yee posted if I get anywhere with this.

Hi All,

Just to let yee know that I've got the Certificates required for claiming the Section 23. You need to go to your solicitor and see if they have them. You need a Certificate of Compliance, Certificate of Cost of Construction and a copy of the Urban Renewal Certification. Then you also need the form Claim form for Owner Occupier Relief available form the Revenue's website.

hi moo2u
I have got all the certs required but did you get the cost of construction? Have you sent your forms off?

Hi Anxious,

I dont be on this as much anymore so sorry for the delay. We got all the necessary paperwork from our solicitors but I think there is a problem with the startement of costs. It just gives a percentage of tax relief and this is not good enough for the revenue. I Pmed bachelor boy who is in the same boat and will keep you posted if anything happens.

Ps you have reached your PM capacity.

Hi Bobby g
Thanks for the reply .I am at the same stage as yourself so . Hope to get it sorted soon that and the crazy esb bills :mad:

Thanks again

Hi Anxious,

Our ESB bills seem to be very high too, have you been speaking to somebody about this?

Hi Anxious,

Our ESB bills seem to be very high too, have you been speaking to somebody about this?

OMG - I thought it was just me with the ESB bill - €467 for my first bill - crazy:mad:

No studio 54 wev had two crazy bills already so there has to be something wrong but what do we do about it?

Wev done tests over the last few nights and the first night with the heaters on we used 25 units and with it off we only used 3 units so wev narrowed it down to that but dont know what to do now ??

Anyone any joy with the S23 relief. I just recieved an email from Elliotts and it says that we have to get the correct statement of cost form from the AHI solicitor (Sheehan and Co). The email also states that Elliotts aren't even sure if the AHI can pass the S23 relief on to us. I can forward on this email to anyone if they PM me their email address.

Back