Affordable Housing Initiative Greater Dublin Area-Dublin, Kildare, Meath and Wicklow

Hey

Has anyone any dates re-priorsgate
Hi Anxious,
We still haven't heard anything from them but we are suppose to be going out next Wednesday to see if the snag has been completed. Have you done your snag? Was there much on it?

No we still haven't, we are going up today to see if the snag is finished, have you signed yet? any idea on when we might be moving in?

2 weeks ago My solicitors got a letter from Elliots sols saying they wanted me to sign contracts within 7 days.
There's been a hold up with my loan approval (Ive changed jobs) so ive got an extension. moving in normally takes place 2 weeks after signing contracts - have you not heard from your sols yet?

We went up to make sure the snag had been completed last night and there are still a few things left to be done. Stewart is going to send the second snag to the soloicitors and we should hear from them within the next couple of days. He said he didn't think anybody would be moving in for at least another four weeks or so.

We went up to make sure the snag had been completed last night and there are still a few things left to be done. Stewart is going to send the second snag to the soloicitors and we should hear from them within the next couple of days. He said he didn't think anybody would be moving in for at least another four weeks or so.

4 weeks - God - Ifs its early Dec thats cool but so dont want to be moving in close to xmas week

It's looking good for you Guys

The Footbridge has opened over the N81 so i would not say you all will be waiting long !

Hope it all goes well and it's all what you dream it to be ..

Enjoy .......... The Fatpiggy

Hi Bobby G
There was a few things on the snag nothing major though i still havnt got a call to go back and check yet though. How long are you expecting it to take before you can move in ?

Hi Bobby G
There was a few things on the snag nothing major though i still havnt got a call to go back and check yet though. How long are you expecting it to take before you can move in ?
We originally thought that we might be moving in this week but at this stage God knows when we actually will move in. We have done two snags now and we are going back out on Monday to see if we are happy with the place and then hopefully it wont be much longer. I know our solicitor is having problems trying to get hold of their solicitor and there are some things she wants to clarify on the contract.

This week that would have been bril.
I didnt think they were ready to move into yet. We have to meet with the solicitor tomorrow to sign contracts (im guessing pay the rest of the deposit too).I must ring today and try and go back and snag again.
Im afraid to get excited at this stage im still convinced something could go wrong.:(

This week that would have been bril.
I didnt think they were ready to move into yet. We have to meet with the solicitor tomorrow to sign contracts (im guessing pay the rest of the deposit too).I must ring today and try and go back and snag again.
Im afraid to get excited at this stage im still convinced something could go wrong.:(
Yeah we had to sign on Monday and pay the rest of the deposit (at least we can't spend it now). We have probably been wrecking poor Stewart's head with all the calls but we really want to get in at this stage, it's getting very close to Christmas. Stewart still doesn't seem to know when anyone will move in so it's hard to get a definite answer.

Went up to check the apartment again last night and there is still some work to be done on our snag. We were dealing with a different builder last night and he said he expected people to start moving in the first week of December but gave us know dates on when we might be able to move in. It's really dragging on now and we are just so eager to get in.

Went up to check the apartment again last night and there is still some work to be done on our snag. We were dealing with a different builder last night and he said he expected people to start moving in the first week of December but gave us know dates on when we might be able to move in. It's really dragging on now and we are just so eager to get in.
BobbyG - I sent you a private message.
1st week in Dec sounds a bit too good to be true but here's hoping

Hi Bobby G
I heard yesterday that there has been some delays. Our 2nd snag was cancelled this week too. I cant see is being in before christmas

Hi Bobby G
I heard yesterday that there has been some delays. Our 2nd snag was cancelled this week too. I cant see is being in before christmas
Hi Anxious,

Do you mind me asking where you heard this? I am not sure if this is the reason but when we were there on Monday the underground carpark had a lot of leaks and there was a lot of water coming in.

Hi Anxious,

I sent a reply to you, as I said in the PM we were up there again yesterday and the place looks ready, so I would love to know what the delay is.

Hi Anxious,

I sent a reply to you, as I said in the PM we were up there again yesterday and the place looks ready, so I would love to know what the delay is.

Re Priorsgate - I just got off the phone with Elliots. Stewart has left Elliots but never told them! basically Charlotte will be taking over his job tomorrow. (she's the sales girl who took our initial deposits). I asked if we'd be in before xmas and they seem pretty sure we will.

Back