clawback percentages for citywest plaza?

Thats very good news Actionmags,I checked my snag today and the only thing they done was paint the walls :mad:.....not a happy camper!

sorry they were probably working on my 7 page monster of a snag list, write it again and be really specific, i marked (well when i say I) things with a white board marker so they cant miss them this time

HI

i dont know if i asked this before but, has anyone noticed the wires from the heaters, some of mine are behind the wall (like there supposed to be) and some are in front of the wall

Hi Actionmags. I can't say that I have noticed it but I am going to check my snag on Friday so I will have a look and let you know.

i rang the builder yesterday and they are not finnished yet (dont know if its the camera fixing or what) and he will give me a buzz when its done, i wanted to check it this friday but that is not looking likely now

I checked my snag on Friday and everything was fine except the car park spaces have not been numbered. I really don't want to complete until that's done as there were only 3 available spaces when I was there which means that that people are using them when they shouldn't be.

hi

my camera is still not done so it will deffo be after christmas, the parking up there is mad, the guy dave said that it will be numbered but they have not get around to it yet

Hi Guys

When i go up in the evening's the parking is usually not too bad, it's some of the staff from the shops under us that are parking there....because they can get into the shops from there, so a letter needs to go to the shooping centre telling them that those spaces' are not staff parking....

hi

one day it was really obvious that it was the shops that were parking there cause it was a van from the shoe shop parked there grrr

interest rates are due to lower again woo hoo

am going up to navan on thursday to see if there is any nice furniture

It's up to the Management company to paint the number on the spaces according to the builders,have to say they are all begining to pee me off!.Builder wont do snag list and management company are just a shower of lazy ignorant........:mad:

Hi Persuader. Have you been on to the management company?
Is it major stuff that the builder won't fix?

I noticed that they put a light up in my bathroom which wasn't there before and lights under the presses in kitchen which I was happy about.

Hi Jinnyjojo,havent been onto management co yet trying to calm down after builder,nothing too big mostly cosmetic and 3 door I cant lock!.I think they reckon by painting some of the walls thats enough.

That's crazy. They have to replace the locks on the doors if they don't work.
I was onto the solicter yesterday and said I wasn't willing to sign until the car park spaces were numbered.

Has anyone any updates on that at all?

Hi All

Im a little peeved that i have paid two months management fees and the space's havent been numbered, the bins have only been emptied once, and the halls or lifts havent been cleaned once since I got my keys on 31st Oct.....and only one light works in our lift.....they'l be getting a letter from me this week

Hey everyone, I just spoke to Leanne in Davey Hickeys and she told me that they are working with the management company on the car space issue. She said that they may not number the car park spaces as the management company feels this might be a security risk. They are looking at another solution. One of the ideas they have come up with is a car park attendant. Then she said to me that the shopping centre manager is always there with a list of who is allocated each space and to keep an eye on things. I think that is silly as he or she is hardly there 24 hrs a day.

Well one of the first things they need to sort is the people accross the way parking there.....perhaps we need a barrier rather than a car park attendant.....we would end up having to pay for this guy for the next 40 years.......

The way i see it is Ive paid for a desinganated space, which is marked on a map, so if in a few years I want to sell, how do I explain to potential buyers, well thats the space you get with the appartment but sure it's not marked but il sell it to you anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think the car park attendent is a great idea myself. The reason they don't want to number the spaces is because they think if the spaces are empty during the day it will be a security risk. I would rather that they would just number the spaces and be done with it.

Thats stupid, what if someone has an appartment and doesnt have a car????

chance's are there more likely to break in while the car is parked there so they can rob the car aswell....thats a no brainer....stupid lazy management company.....

Back