clawback percentages for citywest plaza?

Hi all I was listening to the Joe Duffy show,aparently they have a habit of calling these agm's for the most awkward times for most people like early morning week day as they know most people can't make it,so if we are going to oust this management company we may have to make a sacrifice of takeing time off work,what's everyone's thoughts on this?.What way do snags work do I have to drop it up to the builders or auctioneers got mine done today.

Hi

I just e mailed mine to lorraine in TP auctioneers, but perhaps you can contact david hickey and give it to them that way

i dont mind taking time off work and kicking some ass... after all would it cost us more to let them go ahead and charge us more on the management fees

Hi Guys

yep ive no problem taking time off for the agm's....il be there with me banner's down with the management;)

Your solicitor should have told you who to send you snag to, send it over to Davy Hickey's, had you much on your snag?

Hi all,
Mainly cosmetic things cracks in plasterboard etc....,overflow system in the toilet,slab of decking on the veranda needs replaceing and of course numbering the carpark space.Have you all signed your contracts yet?.Rang builder today got the number off jinnyjojo{cheers for that}.The other thing on the Joe Duffy show was if the builder doesnt hand over the comunal areas we could be screwed from what I heard.

Last edited:
what communial areas...

i am nearly finnished with everything the snag list will be finnished on friday and i will get get it checked next friday (although my solicitor is not happy about that and tried to give me ****... although nobody else cares)

i had great work Done by Ruth my mortgage broker and was really happy with her but am so annoyed by the solicitor

Would the stairways and outside the apartments not be the communal area's?.Tell your solicotor where to go at the end of the day your paying them,so go at your own speed don't let anyone rush you.

are you using the one in rathcoole...... oooo she made me so angry today

well mine should be all fixed on friday.. but i will only be able to get them checked next friday.. i hope they fixed everything

hey lads

They actually did some work during the week:rolleyes:, they put a lock on the bins, they were full to capacity the other day, everyone and his dog was using them. You will get a key to the lock, i got mine last night.

spaces still not marked and the one's in the appartments accross the way are doing my head in parking in them........:mad:

Hi neighbours,

Actionmags I'm going with a solicitor in Tallaght village the less I have to do with TP Auctioneers and there recomendations the better for my health.Hey Fran as regards the carspaces that is a pain on the.....,I have a pellet riffle that could sort that problem but I'd have to use your apartment window as mine faces the rear :(.

HI

we can start an air attack from my window if you like

this is a stressful process and some people are great to deal with (like my broker) the the rest are causing me nothing but a pain

Hi Persuader

We will have to shoot from the stairs as im facing the rear too. We can get some balacava's in O'Meara's........perhaps might be better to use water balloons too.....less chance of being arrested:p

hi

well i was up there on sunday and a good few spaces used. no updates am going to sort out that my snag list is checked on friday so i will let you know how i get along... i will check out locations for attack while i am up there :)

oh i went up to ikea on monday.... it is huge and a bit overwhelming.. didnt buy any furniture i think you would deffo need a van but bought a ton of crap none the less

by the end of it i thought i was trapped there and would never get out...but there at the end of the flat packs was the drissle of the outside world

I don't know much about IKEA but I have found some bargins in TK Maxx if anyone is interested?
I was in the one in Blanchardstown last week and they have a huge household section and the prices are great.
I also heard that Atlantic Homecare on the Kylemore Road are closing down so they are selling everything off. I am going to check it out this weekend.

Hi

Ikea is beside George Best Airport in Belfast... long trip but you can check out everything they have online

they are opening one in ballymun but i think they have to wait until the roads around it are finnished (you can see it on the m50 its huge)

i think i will check out atlantic homecare too and TK maxx

i heard there are good furniture places in navan too

I got a ton of stuff in Atlantic last Sunday, Roman Blinds, lamps and bathroom accessories....really good discounts

Back