clawback percentages for citywest plaza?

Hi All

I went up and checked the snag list with my brother today and he was well impressed with a lot (and by the way fran what is it about men and making islands in the kitchen???he was the same)

they had repained the whole place there were a few things that still have to be fixed on the terrace (my brother has me freaked out about leaks and water getting in) and the stopper thing is not fitted in the bathroom sink ( he is a plumber and was really pernickety about the plumbing and put replace toilet seat and they did)

Ha.ha yea I'm going with the "island"in the Kitchen too,which brings me to my question.....Fran where did you get the worktop out of?

Ahh yer all copy cats!! haha:D

I havent got it yet but id say were going to try the panelling centre or B and Q

Hi Fran,
Have you moved in yet? If so I was just wondering if you got your ESB sorted. Did you have to ring them up to come out and read the meter? I have heard of stories where people get charged for electrcity the builders have used.

Hi Jinnyjojo

The day i got my keys, David met me there and did a final reading, and then my esb bill started from zero....he also confirmed this fact in an email to me.....i got a new ESB account number and last week there was a bill from the esb in my letter box for Place Properties so i just sent it round to TP Auctioneers

Thanks Fran. I just want to make sure I don't get charged for a huge bill on top of the extortionate management fees!

Hi

thanks for the heads up on the esb i would have never thought of that especially cause it seems like the light on my balcony seems to have been on for weeks

i am just wondering has anybody else checked their heaters, some of the wires connecting the heaters are behind the walls and some are (quite slopply) in front of the wall i was just wondering does every body else have this

i have a bit of a quandry too cause out the back at the patio area there is a security camera for the shopping center, its just that it is facing into my bedroom (well not facing but i am sure you could probably see) not sure what to do i will ring the solicitor tomorrow

Hi actionmags,

The wiring didn't come up on my snag. It was something that I asked the builder to look at especially as I remember you mentioned it before. I just got a call from Leanne in Davey Hickeys and they have finished my snag. I have to say that Leanne is very good compared to everyone else I have been dealing with.

I didn't notice anything to do with secuity cameras either. That would be awful if they are looking in on top of you. You will have to get blackout blinds or something.

I went up to Atlantic homecare on Saturday and bought all my paint. The place looked like it had been ransacked. I'd say all the good stuff is gone!

HI

do you have the number of Leanne cause i want to ask her about that security camera??

i heard that they are working on the rest of the snags and mine should be finnished on wednesday

i was just wondering fran did you have to pay the end of this years and next years managment fees?? cause from a conversation i had today it seems that i only have topay from when i sign to the end of the year ???? and pay next years in january

Hey Actionmags yes I think Fran had to pay 3 months up front+next years management fee's.Got a call from Leanne yesterday to say my snag is finished and to check it out.Just wondering have you all signed your contracts yet and are any of you in my Block which is in the Green Block.

Hi Persuader
I'm not sure what colour block I am in. I'm a bit annoyed that we have to pay managment fees for December and next year. I think I may delay signing until after Christmas if I can. I wasn't planning to move in until the end of January anyway. Do you know what you are going to do?

HI

ah i had heard fran say something about it so i reckoned i would have to pay

you dont have to pay the whole month just from the date you sign, i have a couch coming in the middle of december so i will sign and then spend christmas doing it up

although becuase i changed my mortgage there might be delays

Actionmags I changed my mortgage too and I've been waiting for nearly two weeks now for the bank to get my new loan approval over to the solictior and theres still no sign of it, I hope your not waiting as long as me. My couch was due on the 31st Oct they have been ringing me everyweek since to see what the story is, dont know how much longer they will hold it for!

Hi Guys

I signed on the 31st Oct and had to pay 62 days management fees, which was the 31st oct, 30 days for Nov and 31 days for dec....i mean they charged me for the day i signed.

We won't have to pay next year's fees until January

About changing your mortgages, yea i changed mine on monday 13th Oct and it was fri 31st before i signed so about two weeks is right

Hi

i just signed the new loan offer yesterday, so you reckon it will be about 2 weeks??

god that management company crowd are mean, so basically we pay for 2009 in january and we have to wait til jan 2010 to boot them out (bring on that magical day)

Here,here Actionmags
@Jinnyjojo I would like to try to put it off till January too and start the year fresh,had the solicotor ringing asking about signing but she can feck off :D.I think also I may change my mortgage company from First Active to EBS.

Hi

i spoke to Leanne (who is a little drop of sanity in this whole thing) and she said that they can block of the camera and i can go into the management suit and see what their view is

so good news

Back