clawback percentages for citywest plaza?

I reckon they will number the spaces in their own sweet time....when i asked TP auctioneers about it i nearly got the head bite of meself and her answer was " it's in your contracts that it will be done"

Best thing to do is print up some flyers and keep sellotaping them to the car in your space......something simple like....

This parking space is desinganated for my apartment

Please park in your own desingnated space

(I presume you like you windows in one piece) Ha ha:mad:

Fran I am dying to hear your plans. Should we use the extra money to recruit a couple of heavies to guard our car parking spaces?

I exchanged contracts yesterday and I was told by the soliciter that there is a delay with the snags. She said I could be looking at another few weeks. A bit annoying as I have a sofa arriving in two weeks time.

Hi Jinnyjojo

ring your sofa place a couple of days before delivery and tell them you are going on holidays!!! for a few weeks.....thats how i got the delivery of mine delayed;)

Why is there a delay with the snags? Bit strange as the builders have nothing better to be doing in these current times?

Thanks Fran. You are great with the tips.

Did anyone see the full page ad in the Herald yesterday adverstising citywest plaza. It said one beds from €220,000 and 2 beds from €255,000
Savills are selling them and they are open for viewings this weekend. I think I might go along and see which units exactly cost €255,000 and suss out the management fees.

I think its ours that are going at that price, but the public wouldnt be getting the discount(Clawback).

I know a gril who was told by the council the other day that her purchase price had dropped by Eur24,000.......i don't think we'l be getting anything further off ours we too far into our contracts.......though in knackered completely as i have me keys.....by the way me floors went down in the living room last night and they look great...........

got a birch for the living room and hall and oak for the bedrooms....little bro is putting them down for me....FREE

Hi Jinnyjojo
just checked and its Savils that's selling the apartments this Sat and sunday, il be up there too....might have a sneaky look

I think I might check it out on Sunday.
Your brother is nice. I have to pay my little brother to paint for me and I know will end up doing most of it myself!

oh i am not going to be around this weekend to check them out

find out all the info you can

fran.. did you get semi solid or what type of floors... i went to look at appliances today.... came home with a headache.. i think i will have to go for a washer dryer yoke and i am thinking of silver but then i got distracted and started to look at tvs even though that was not what i was there fore

Yea I'm going to take a trip up myself on Sunday for a look,Actionmags what T.V's caught your eye?

Hi Actionmags, ur as wel off getting laminate flooring as semi solid etc damage so easy, pair of spindle heels and thats your floor ruined....i got a 15 year guarantee with my floors...the brands is elka and i got it in des kellys....i got a chaeper one for the bedrooms....all in all with skirting and beeding it came to a litte over a thousand euro....

I would also try to stay away from the washer/dryer combo their a pain in the ass....i got two separate ones....yes in silver....and i got a separate fridge and freezer in black.....looked really cool in the shop(the dryer and freezer are going under the bar)

I was up at the appartment most of yesterday and for a bit today, didnt seem like their were many viewing.....but i can say for definate the appartments opposite are using our parking just outside block one.

Where did ya get your appliances Fran?,yea I noticed a lad walking over from them apartments Today and getting into his car.Also was up looking at showhouse today and the auctioneer said management fee's are 1800 for 2 bedrooms and 1400 for the onebedrooms.He also said there was a Girl up earlier asking about them that she was buying affordable houseing and wanted to know if they were the same price.

got everything in power city...DID are the same price but don't seem to have the same range....forgot i have me tv also but its in my other brother's house for safekeeping 32" samsung....need to get one of those standy things for it....i was going to put it on the wall but can't be bothered now.

I was up nosing around the show apt yesterday. There was only one other person viewing. The guy from Savills told me that they were selling the show apt for €280,000 with all the furniture etc included. It is worth having a look as they have decorated it really well and gives you an idea of what furniture you can fit in.
I also noticed that most of our car park spaces are being used. There were only 3 or 4 vacant ones whne I was there.

good detective work people, i cant believe they said the managment fees were 1800 the fecking cheek, i was onto david about the snag list and he is double checking that mine is finnished and he said that they are going to number the spaces they just have not gotten around to it yet

it was on joe duffy today about management fees but i missed most of it (i was too buzy nosing at Eddie Hobbs in Joels....i did not see if he left a tip) so if it is kicking off on joe duffy everybody must be sick of it

they are paying 2K in the belfrey apartments

i just thought that a washer dryer would be better for space (i am hardly a domestic goddess so havent a breeze what i am doing) there was a big Fu@@k off american fridge in power city that i was looking at (....maybe i might move into that instead..) ah it was not as big as the other ones so i might go for that. maybe if i get a separate dryer i could put it in the storage room... is there a plug in there .

i was thinking about a 32inch flat screen but i will see how the money goes

HI

i was on to the guy david about the snag list (not sure where he is from though) and he said he would check if mine was done and that they are deffo numbering the car parking spaces they just have not gotten around to it yet. it seemed like it he was asked that question a lot

Hi

I got a message this evening saying that my snag list would be finnished by this friday and if i could contact TP to set a date for early next week to check the snag.

i wont be able to get it checked until the friday so they can chill out....

Back