Lymewood Mews

Status
Not open for further replies.
mac123 said:
Hi Sm1 - yeah its on this Thursday at 7pm in the Crowne plaza hotel. Check your postbox, you should have a got a letter from Wyse about the meeting.

Hang on, how can they have the residents meeting when we have not even moved in?? I mean most of block A are not in yet.....Also I have not received any mail...

da-boss - please desist from posting specific addresses/apartment numbers as there are privacy issues that need to be considered here.

Hi all,

How did that residents meeting go?

Was it of use?

J.

Hi, Living in the complex known as Temple Gardens & Lawns. I have heard on the grapevine that a tenant we had here moved to Lymewood. Our post boxes were rifled etc. The only advise I can give you is to contact Santry Garda station and look for a meeting with the community Garda and explain what has happened in your complex. I know we left it too long, being new to apartment living we did not want to cause any hassle for anyone or were giving them the benefit of the doubt.

May I ask if you are paying a contribution as part of your service charges to Northwood Management Company ?

A piece of advice from an elder lemon- get yourselves organised, quickly...
you are the management company and request advice from people who have had to learn the hard way. You may avoid some of the pitfalls, never mind the pot holes at the Ballymun exit, which can be costly.

With my best wishes.

The residents' meeting wasn't all that exciting. I probably shouldn't go into details on the www, but I believe the management will be posting out the minutes to everyone. A committee was elected and the main 'issues' discussed. I never got any official word of it either except by hearing it on the grapevine. If you don't get the minutes in the post, you should get onto Wyse.
sm1

Hi All,

Is anybody else waiting ages for their snag list to be done?
Ill be waiting 5 weeks tommorow. Bit of a joke really.

Rambo said:
Hi All,

Is anybody else waiting ages for their snag list to be done?
Ill be waiting 5 weeks tommorow. Bit of a joke really.

Yep, try six weeks...to be honest we should never had to do the snag at the stage we did, the place was not finished....at first I was happy for the time, but I never actually thought it would take this long, plus no updates from the developers....

Yeah, I'm the same - did the snag 6 weeks ago this coming saturday.
Builders seem very slow coming back to inform of progress.

Do we have any comeback due to this taking so long?

It was expressed in the letter sent out that it would take 1 week for the snag list to be addressed.
I also didn't mind it at first, but it has taken so long, and we could still be waiting for weeks to come yet!!

J.

My apartment wasnt too bad at all.
The snag list was on 1 page. I know someone who had 8 pages of stuff and he has his done already!

Rambo said:
My apartment wasnt too bad at all.
The snag list was on 1 page. I know someone who had 8 pages of stuff and he has his done already!

Mine was only on two pages, however it was more like ' Bathroom needs to be started and finished' as there was hardly anything done, same with living room 'All windows need replacing' ' All walls need plastering and re-painting' 'Tiling in kitchen and ensuite needs to be done' 'Front door needs replacing' etc....

HiyaWe handed our snag in over 7 weeks ago now. We got a call last week from Emma to say that we could check it last sat 04/03. Then we got a call the following day saying that nobody was allowed access to the building. Thats an absolute joke seeing that there are already people living there!!! When I call Emma first she says "oh the snag team are in there giving the apt block a final 'spritz' "... then its " the buliders are looking for a plumber, Good ones are so hard to find".J

I was in my apt yesterday for a very quick look and have to say it wasn't too much moved on from 5 weeks ago.

I really don't know what they have been doing all this time.

New Bus Service

New Route 4

Dublin Bus is pleased to announce the launch of Route 4 from Sunday March 12th,2006. This cross-city service is the first of a number of new service developments initiated by Transport 21, and will use the new Ballymun and Merrion Road Quality Bus Corridors. Route 4 will operate from Ballymun to St. Vincent’s Hospital, via DCU, Botanic Road, Phibsboro, O’Connell Street, Mount Street and Ballsbridge.

It is a fully accessible low floor service operating every 15 to 20 minutes, Monday to Saturday, with reduced frequency on Sunday. First buses depart Ballymun at 06.00 and St. Vincent’s Hospital at 06.50 (Monday to Friday).

[broken link removed]

STAGE
17 83 Ballymun Road (Santry Avenue)
18 82 Ballymun Road (Glasnevin Avenue)
19 81 Ballymun Road (The Rise)
20 80 Botanic Avenue
21 79 Hart's Corner
22 78 Phibsboro Shopping Centre
23 77 Broadstone
24 76 Blessington Street / Western Way
25 75 O' Connell Street
STAGE
26 74 Clare Street
27 73 Mount Street (Holles Street)
28 72 Northumberland Rd. (Haddington Rd.)
29 71 Lansdowne Road (Jurys Hotel)
30 70 Ballsbridge (Anglesea Road)
31 69 Merrion Road (Shrewsbury Road)
32 68 St. Vincent's Hospital (Elm Park)

(hurray!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back