Lymewood Mews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

The stop closest to the apartments is just past the garage on the Ballymun/Harristown Road. Very handy, got it from town yesterday. Leaves from O'Connell street and goes through Phibsboro (I think this is better as the traffic in Drumcondra is a nightmare these past few months). It then just goes straight up the Ballymun Road and doesn't go through any of the estates which cuts about 10mins off the journey. Was home in approx. 20mins yesterday.

H

Sweet, sounds good, at least it appears to be straight through and none of this winding around estates....

Sorry one last question, where on O'Connell street is the stop to get on to go to Ballymun?

Hiya,

The stop for the no. 4 bus is just outside The Royal Dublin Hotel. Yep, the stop is just a little further than the Statoil, at the junction. The 13/A always stopped there but it meant staying on the bus while it went all around the estates. I would reckon in the mornings it's still better to go out to the Swords Road to get a bus as you've more choice, wouldn't like to be depending on just one bus.

H

hiyaHas anyone had word back from the builders regarding their snag? We had our's checked on Sat. everything was fine so we are ready close!! The builders sent a letter last week saying we should close by fri 17 march or interests will be charged. I think it was a standard letter sent to everyone so nothing to worry about.Cheers,J

Hi Johobo,

I did my final inspection yesturday and hopefully am going to close tomorrow. I was waiting 5 weeks from the original snag!

I've been told today that my snaglist should be completed by Monday next week and have closed by Friday next week.

That'll be a full 8 weeks from submission of snaglist!

Pretty efficient, huh?

Any other updates on the amenities?
How's the gym coming along/when's it opening?
The mini retail centre (Not Gullivers retail park)??

Yeah ours works but required a revisit to sort. There are alot of reports throughout blkC and B about faulty ones. Better get your call in to Lyndonbarry while on site to fix it.

Wayhay, underground carparking spaces are open - did anyone pick up their fobs from the site office today as advised by Emma??

hokey32 said:
Hiya,

The stop for the no. 4 bus is just outside The Royal Dublin Hotel. Yep, the stop is just a little further than the Statoil, at the junction.
H
So coming from Nortwood you cross Santry avenue, and the stop is just there?
And any news on when the Santry Ave gate is opening?
jd

Hi Jdwex,

The "Santry Avenue" stop is a bit misleading. They mean the stop that's at the Santry Avenue end of the Ballymun Road as opposed to the Glasnevin end. There is no stop on Santry Avenue for the 4. The stop coming out of town closest to the apartments is on the Harristown Road directly opposite the the entrance gates. In the morning the stop closest to us would be outside St Pappins nursing home near Santry Cross apartments. Approx 5 mins walk. Walk out the gates and take a left up the lane where the trucks park.

We were told at the management meeting that the gates at Santry Lane won't be open for another two years approx. Apparently it costs Euro195,000 a year to keep each gate open and patrolled and there's no need as yet for that one to be open.

Regards,
H

Monkeyboy,

Who in Lyndonbarry should I ring to get the telephone working?
Should I ring Emma?

Cheers.

schoko said:
what are fobs?!

Schoko

Oh you know - the zappers to let you in the gates to the underground carparking - we call those types of things fobs in work andI think Emma called them that yesterday :)

I picked up my 'fob' or whatever it is called today. However, it doesn't seem to work. I waved it around out of my car window, then I tried going right up to the sensor thing to no avail. Did anyone else manage to get in with it???
As for the intercom, my 1st one didn't work, eventually the builders swapped it for a new one which at least could open the door but the video part of it didn't work. They promised to fix it (again) weeks ago. Needless to say they never came back. Eventually it seemed to fix itself after I poked at it a bit, think it must have been a loose wire.
Good luck!
sm1

So does anyone know where the visitors parking spaces are going to be? Was the fact that they don't appear to have any brought up in the residents meeting at all?

Hi there, new user here living in lymewood. havent heard anything about resident meetings etc. whats the story??? block C by the way..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back