Parklands, Northwood, Santry

I am not sure eircom is available in the apartments for use in phone lines as they are magnet boxes.

Im nearly 100% sure I saw an Eircom box in the living area.Its easy to change anyway all you'll have to do is ring Eircom or whoever else you want to go with it doesnt matter what box is there.

I called the guy from Magnet to check it out. He thinks Eircom and NTL are in the building too. I asked him about the crap service from Magnet. He told me that there were teething issues in lymewood mews that are sorted now. some technical issues that they have rectified in Parklands. I wonder..anyoneelse in parklands using Magnet? Can u add ur comments...good to know we have a choice anyway!

Hi All,

I'm in LWMs, and I hope no one is in a hurry for a phone line with Eircom - I applied for a landline last October, then cancelled when I was told they would not be in till December.

I got a phone call the other day to tell me that the lines were ready to be installed now...

So only 9 months wait then!

Hi Folks,

I did my final resnag on Friday and all but 5 minor points were addressed so I've decided to close. The closing foreman said these would be looked after before the end of the week. He also mentioned that 14 of the apartments are already occupied!

Jamie.

Hey,

Did my snag on Thursday, list is submitted so will let ye know how it goes.... Jamie, glad to hear they sorted most of your issues.... hopefully will be same for us

Hi all,

Thats good to hear that everything is nearly sorted for you Jamie.Hopefully all will go through ok.

14 occupied already - thats great to hear.

Hope everthing goes well for u today Rob
Jamie great to hear they sorted out most of your issues

Moonbeam have not heard anything on management fees or if anyone being appointed by developers yet to manage parklands.

I think I remember one of the guys already living in Northwood saying before, they were paying about 1600 for a two bed a year

Join :http://groups.google.com/group/parklands
The Group for Parklands Residents

Hi Guys, my solicitor informed me today that my management fees will be €1712. I've purchased a ground floor apartment with 2 parking spaces.

Hi Everybody, Just after stumbling across this site this morning (thank god :). Ive bought in Block 2 in parklands (ground floor). Does anybody know is it possible to get a foreman to carry out a few nixers or do they not even entertain that sort of thing? I was looking in the windows of block 3 yesterday evening, def saw eircom boxes in the living area, and nearly 100% sure they were in the ensuite too!! Can't believe the management fee is over €1700 Jaimie. I got a letter (annual serives budget 2006/07) from my solicitor and 2 bed fees started at €1412 and 3 bed €1630??

Hi all

Latest from H&McD......completions for Block 5 scheduled for October with snagging in September. Block 4 currently snagging.....

Anyone Know What is being built infront of the Mandalay restaurant ?

Down there the other night and seem to have started contruction on this site

Back