Parklands, Northwood, Santry

sue m

Hi My name is Susan and I have just bought in Parklands, Northwood, Santry. I was looking for anybody else who is about to move into parklands soon.
The developer says snagging will start in Mid- April for Block 4. Any body else heard anything?

If you look up the Thread on Lymewood Mews, up the road from ya, you will find all sorts of posts all similar to what you are about to experience. Thred started nearly a year ago and is still going strong.

I heard that one whole block there was bought by an investment consortium.
Expect to see a lot of them on the market after build if the case.

Really? A whole block? Does that happen often? I was down there today,
looking really well. It was probably one of the later blocks.

I had never heard of it before either.....but why not? simple way to make a tidy turnover, in a good developmen,t in current economic environment.
If you have the capital or can get the backing!

Did anybody here whether parking will Underground or at surface level in this development? Also, is there option for purchasing a second car parking space?

Hi Sue, I queued up for hours last Oct to get an apt in Block 1 & 2, then Estate Agent tells me those 2 blocks won't be released to the public:mad:

parklands

Really? There where probably the blocks that monkeyboy was talking about. Apartently they where bought by a consortium or something. Finding it hard to find other parkland purchasers! :confused:

oh that would be great! but i would probably get a bit lonely after a while. Maybe future residents have not been made aware of the internet age yet. Heres' hoping somebody will reply! ;)

Hi Sue

I was told the same thing regarding Block 3. I wasn't expecting my apartment to be ready until June at the very earliest - eeek!!!

ye another parklands purchaser! I was intially told June 06 but then Hooke & McDonald said probably april.I emailed Amanda this morning and she gve me that date. i think block 3 may be finished first though.

Hi Sue

Have you been up to the site recently? Would the builders let me on site to have a sneaky look?

I have bought an apartment in Block 3 and from what I have been told snagging will start in mid April so all going well should be in for June at the latest, happy days!!!!

I was up there about three weeks ago just to look around although couldn't get access to the site.

Back