Clifden Road Ballyfermot

Karl. No haven't been talking to anyone. I hpoe they move it along quick. If im in again the end of september then ill be happy. Yeah ill keep you updated.

Hi Emma I dont do the whole washing dishes lark, but you will realise when you have kids that theres not alot of time for doing the housework. Im at home not feeling well so thats why didnt reply to work emails.

On to SO yesterday. Move in date is 3 weeks. They said there is a big push on these now and my app is going to law dep next week. Anyone else any news

Wow your application is moving along much faster than mine ever did, so did you go to your solicitor yet to get your Home Declaration form into the Law department? I sent mine in on Wednesday so need to call Orla today to see if she has received it, supposedly my file was going up to Law this week.

When I was on the phone, one of the girls advised me to start shopping around for Home Insurance, need to call her today to ask more about that.

Who told you it was 3 weeks until signing date? I didnt expect it to be that soon, scary thought that in 3 weeks could be in new home, but very exciting.

Next week they are sending me the stuff to give me final approval and to say im fine with the snag and to give bank details for the mortgage.

Cant wait to move in, all this waiting around making me anxious, ive already prices flooring, and appliances so when get the keys will get them immediately. Its going to be an expensive year for us, its Christmas at my mams again then, lol.

Can't remember her name. I'm brutal at that. No will send home dec in Monday. I still haven't got any details for repayment, thought I would have getting it by now.

We have most of our stuff bought already. Just waiting on somewhere to put it.

How much was home dec

Its when you get final approval they give you payment details, btw I got my final approval today at last. The repayments are ...... €1005.00 per month. Was hoping
they would be bit cheaper, however will be like that
until I get bigger share of the mortgage and buy
out the council. My file went to Law Dept on 18th
and she said would just be couple of weeks before
closing which is good.

For Home Declaration, you just need the Draft and its free, you dont pay until you are actually closing the deal on the house, mine will be 75 Euros, going with Bennetts Solicitors, just above McLoughlins butchers there.

Im going to Homebase today heard they have some cheap tiles on sale, 6Euro per box or something like that.

No it is a Home Declaration Draft form, basically its a provisional letter the solicitor gives you with the details of your name(s), the address of the property buying and who buying from. They do this for you free of charge, you can send the solicitor an email with the info, they can do it up for you and you collect it the next day. You then send it into the law department and thats that.

The mortgage costs are before the relief, I suppose they would be high until you buy more of share in the property.

They told me I need to get Home Insurance with both our names also, and also with DCC name on the insurance as they are the vendor, it must cover against fire and floor, and on day of closing they want you to provide letter of your first premium, and letter to say that they are on the policy,,,more stress.

The info I got in the post, well to be honest I dont understand alot of it, im going to have to call them on Monday to rack their brains to be honest because im confused by alot of the things.

No you dont get the choice first off as far as im aware, I presume I was given 50/50 repayments to start off with or something. Were you given the choice?

I think I did, I remember I asked Yvonne for rough price few weeks back and she said for 50/50 it would be 880 per month, I dont know what the story is, it doesnt say on the form we received wha percentage it is.

You just have to give a letter saying you want 75/25 when your applying. We never got told this by them we just found out ourselves and when i asked them they said thats how it works

My girlfriend just said that after one year you can apply for 99% ownership if you get approved etc, suppose if you dont miss payments then they let you.

yeah they said its suppose to be a year but usually takes 18 months then you can apply for 99. I just went 75 for the first year because i didnt want to pay 50% rent for a year

Back