Clifden Road Ballyfermot

Hey Emma1980
Do you mean they were in mine as number 6 or all of the houses. I live close but I'd be in work and by the time I get home the builders would be gone.

Nope, they were in number 6! I do be all nosey when i see them to see who's moving in where ha!!

Hey Emma1980
Do you mean they were in mine as number 6 or all of the houses. I live close but I'd be in work and by the time I get home the builders would be gone.

Nope, they were in number 6! I do be all nosey when i see them to see who's moving in where ha!!

I'd be the same. Well it's just me and my girlfriend. We're waiting for full approv but I was talking to the girl yesterday and she said everything looks grand that it's just a matter of time. So what are they like to live in

Its been ok... to be honest, the last few weeks have been a bit indifferent. Kids walking on the back walls making a nuisance of themselves, broken bottles f*ucked into the garden, eggs thrown at windows and cars... I'm trying to ignore it and hopefully it's just a phase. I mean, i've done nothing on anyone and don't really speak to anyone. I'm hoping that once all the fences are down and everyone moves in then it will improve, i'm thinking it's because the houses are vacent then people are just taking advantage and hanging around there....

that's all it is because my girlfriend lives on clifden drive and there's no problem. It's just with the fences and that. I'm trying to move in asap so at least it will be one more down. The show house should be moved into in a couple of weeks cause I know the person that bought it and there just waiting for the new floors to go down. I'd say in ten weeks most the fences will be down.

OMG I'm starting to get nervous now, maybe they are egging the place because they are jealous of the new houses in the area, I dont want my
car egged, its impossible to get it off, stains it and so on.

I emailed the AH to see if they could give date for when I move in, so far no reply. There will be no kids climbling on my back wall, I'm going to brake a wine bottle and cement bits of shared glass to the walls hehe, bit of barbed
wire should finish it off nicely, but I draw the line at an electric fence ;)

can't wait for you's both to move in! sick of looking at them fences ha!!! Ah i'd say your right, cuz that's the first time i've had any complaints about it!

Trevor, i sent you an email :)

Really wanted dishwasher but as have dryer cant have both in kitchen, in few years would hope to build small conservatory out the back garden.

now trevor, a dishwasher? that's just you being lazy ha :)
get a shed and put your dryer out there then you'll fit a dishwasher in!!

Hi KMCK

I have floor plans of the houses, if u want to send me a private msg with ur email address i'll send them on. I sent them to emma maybe she has them handy as well if u prefer.

Ive just been advised to contact solicitor shortly and get the Home Declaration form in to Orla in the Law Dept, when they get back they will send me final approval packet in which to advise no further issue with snag and to give direct debit details. Things are really moving yeah, but essentially they cant do anything until they all comeback from hols in September. The advised closing date is supposedly end of September :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :

It's looking good for you alright. I'm waiting to recieve so3 form. They just keep saying it should be out in the next few days. Also they told me things will move quite fast because they now own the houses not the builder anymore.

When you receive the SO3 form, it comes with a stamped letter to confirm provisional approval, you keep the stamped one and then you basically just sign the other one and send it back. They received my SO3 form back from me on 17th July so I'd say your actually one month behind me in the application process.

Im going to Bennetts some day this week to get form signed for Declaration, then have to send back, am wanting to do it asap. Just think, 6 weeks and I could be in my new housey. Imagine first xmas in new house, will be great.

The gardens are cleared out anyways, front ones. Emma has the weed killer taken effect in my back garden yet? Keep me updated.

KMCK, by the way what is your name? Kevin or something? Have you heard off anyone else that applied same time as us? You know what stage they are at or if any of them were rejected yet? I was waiting 4 weeks for them to get back to me, what 4 weeks of agonising waiting around that was, wondering what was happening, Im just glad my application is going up to the law department within the next 2 weeks. Ah least I'll be able to tell you what happens with each stage so that you will always be in the know.

Let me know if theres any updates on your application.

I wonder is it feesible to have small conservatory going the length of the rear of the house, just small one. I was thinking about this, somewhere to put the dryer, to hang clothes if we didnt want dryer to eat up electricity, somewhere to sit in the summer evenings having quite drink, also more importantly, somewhere to wipe the dirty shoes before stepping into the lovely living room.

Isnt it a pity how the living room steps right out onto the back garden, have to trapse through the lovely clean floor to do the grass when coming indoors. Also no windows there, would it be an enormous job to get small window put in the wall there or would it wreck the place, cant have the warm humid weather and not being able to get fresh air, as an alternative I was looking at som 'Fan Lights' in the Argos, could be another option.

Im sick of this weather, I tried to cut the grass but it rained so I had to stop :(

Also don't worry that your 1 month behind in application process as if they now own the houses, I'd reckon you'd be moved in there same time as me, end of September, maybe they made me wait 5 weeks because I got the forms into them too quickly, lol. Im a real go-getter.

Well i moved in the same time as people who got the houses in the first round of the draw (i got offered 2nd round) so i would say you will both get the keys around the same time!
Trevor, your garden is definatly looking better than a couple of weeks ago, i had a peep out the window this morning and it will definatly be managable for you to sort yourself now...
Conservetry?? Your getting ahead of yourself there ha ha!! Like i said, you don't need a dishwasher!! How much dirty plates can two people and one baby get through ha ha!!! I know, paper plates and cups then your sorted!!!

Back