clawback percentages for citywest plaza?

HI

that is so exciting, one of my window locks was broken too, i think they must have gotten cheepo windows as well as bathrooms.. one of the handles had already been replaced, i will miss my dog too but i will have to bring him up and show him the apartment

its good they actually fixed things..
a lot of the paintwork seems to be 2 tones of white (i didnt notice but hell its on the snag)

fran thats great about you getting your keys congrats. did they actually fix all the things on your list?? mine is pages of silly things but still i would like them to be fixed

Hi Guys.....got me keys(One key!) yesterday:D

I think they fixed most things on the snag, have any of you spoke to a guy called David, I think he's from Davy hickey....He's really nice and helpfull, get in touch with him if you've any concerns over the snag

In saying that, i think they did everything on my snag....too late now though the place is mine

Floors are being delivered Thurs, electrical and furniture being delivered Sat next.....so ive Fri to get the lads to lay the floor in the living room....ahh il crack the whip:p

Not sure when il move in.....we changed the barrell in the lock last night so the builders or no-one can get in anymore....its only a five min job and i would suggest you all do the same.......as i only got one key from the Auctioneers some-one else has the other one!!!

Hi Fran were you there last night I dropped up to the apartments to have a look and seen light on in apartments over carpark.Also did your snag list say anything about the windows?

congrats on getting your key ( i hope they gave you a key to the balconys/ terrace)

you are very organised with everything sorted.. i went shopping for furniture today... god its boring

i think i was speaking to the same builder and he does seem sound. he was slagging me about the length of my list

Hi guys

yea i was up in the apartment on Sunday....you should have buzzed up....the bloody dust from the walls is a killer think il have to send in the fumagators..........i had post already:)!!! Stuff from NTL to hook the TV and a voters register!!!

So Actionmags did you get anything nice out shopping??

God you are organised Fran. Did you get that bar installed yet??
Thanks for the tip on changing the lock!

HI

no joy with the shopping, was looking for a bed, i think i have to be careful with the size of the bedroom , but a guy in one of the shops said new stuff is coming in the next two weeks so i will wait and see. it seems my freinds keep coming up with deadly plans of things to do so i am a bit distracted by that and keep forgetting about the furniture

fran what do you mean about the dust on the walls??? from the paint... dont tell me i am going to have to paint the apartment

did you get your floors down.... i was thinking about getting wooden but i get a bit bored by it cause how many fecking types of wood are there...who knew

Hi ya

the walls are all dust(Plaster) from where they had to repair some cracks....il have to get a feather duster to get all the dust down or il choke to death.....the floors are being delivered tomorrow so as soon as they go down il get the lads cracking on the bar:D........the bar is more of a way of spliting the room and i can put my fridge and dryer under it;)............plus i have genuinely bought two stools

How are the rest of you getting on hows the snags.......

I still haven't heard a thing about my snag. The solicitor told me it would be another two weeks. I don't mind though as it gives me a chance to buy some furniture.

Fran I want dib's on one of those stools,no joy on snag yet still haven't found any to do it yet,Also Fran did you get a 5 year estimate on Management fee's from your solicotor,I read it in the book the council gave me about Management fee's

Hi all, I'm new to this site, just found you guys!! Signed my contracts for city west plaza last week!!! Can anybody tell me how long the council take to sign there bit and get it sent onto builders solicitors???
Oh and im in on takin that management company down!!!!

Hi

great to get a new recruit for our coup. i have no updates rang the builder regarding the snag list but it was late this afternoon so i expect he will get back tomorrow

i think that the council get the stuff sorted fairly quickly maybe a week or 2

Fran that is a good idea about the dryer.. i think there are only holes (or gaps sorry) for a cooker and a washing machine and a small fridge (which is mad cause not many people have small fridges these days)

so far i only have my chaise lounge ordered still have to order a sofa, a bed ect.. but i hear you can get good discounts if you order your electrics all at the same place

Hi All,

Still waiting to get my keys, Did my final snag bout 3weeks ago now, taught I would be nearly moved in in all at this stage. The builders solicitor put the wrong address on one of the letters..... twice!! so there was a hold up from the bank. Hopefully get the call today or tomorrow now. (sofa is arriving on tues so fingers crossed!!)

Does anyone know wat the final price is for the management fees?

Also have the car park spaces been marked yet. (Think if i go up again to the aparts i'll be arrested for stalking!!)

HI

i dont think the numbers are painted ... i have had no answer still from lorraine

at least there are a few of us now,

the management fees are dependant on the size of your apartment. the solicitors should let you know the price (but then again maybe they sent it to the wrong address)

Thanks actionmags, I'll take a trip up tonight and have a look (any excuse to admire!!) if the management company dont get there act together before we all get our keys we'll just have to do it ourselves!!

Hey Guys, was up there this morning doing my snag, went ok, nothin major, Just to let you know, the car spaces have NOT been numbered yet, and apparently the builders are up there all week doing snags, so im going to make mine legible now and fax it straight to yvonne in TP, she's quite helpful.

Hey Guys and Girls

No i don't remember getting a five year estimate on the management fee's...but i cant print it here but ive a lovely way of turning some of the management fees to our advantage....i will reveal all at our first meeting;)

Oh yea i had to pay management fees from 1st Nov to 31st dec which was a little over Eur300 and then I will have to pay the full year from 1st Jan, so any of you who get there keys before 1st jan will have to pay the 2008 portion............and then pay for 2009 in January

My floors should be going down today at sometime just waiting on them to be delivered.

Anyone waiting on a snag contact Davy Hickeys office and ask for Leanne, Eddie or David.

I think il be up around there last night, I don't think the spaces will be marked untill everyone is in(As in they have our money), im certain people in the appartments opposite us are parking in the spaces oposite the first block....

saw a woman and young child walking round the corner and getting into a Peugeot....and the same Peugeot has been there everytime ive been up since:mad:

Hi Fran

i think your right about the apartments accross the way using our parking, so are the shops underneath,

that is crap about the management company fee so the feckers are effectively getting a year and a bit at the full wack...... oooo bring on the revolution

i put the numbering of the car parking spaces on the snag list... everybody do the same

Back