clawback percentages for citywest plaza?

Oh Fran

you are funny and evil and thank god you are on my side....love the sudocrem idea... i think i will head off to aldi and get a jumbo size

about the car parking space... they are allocated already

the solicitors showed my on a larger map where my car parking space was marked

yea i got that map too a few weeks ago and it showed which space was mine.......i went up last sunday and parked in it to see how it feels........

im in block 1 but my space is outside block 2.....i smell trouble ahead!!!

HI

how do you know what block you are in.... i am above the underground car park is that block 1....

unless they mark them there will be trouble.... in my job if you park in a space that your not supposed to they put a nasty sticker on your window... and you cant get the feckin things off mmmm

Ha,ha Fran I like your style I'll go halves on the sudacream,Actionmags yea I think you are in the first block.Also the autctioneers are that good that when I was ringing last week to pay my Deposit I kept getting Lorraine and Yvonne are on calls or out I left each voice mail for each and still nothing......really eager or what ha,ha.

nobody was in when i paid the deposit i just gave it to the receptionist...maybe they are allup for the sack

now i know im evil.......how about we acquire(Steal) one of the clamper signs you see up everywhere and stick it up on that shed thingy......bound to put one or two off and only we will know its not real.....though security might take it down....then again they prob dont speak/read english:)

Actionmags i think we are in the same block

at least i know not to park in your space:)that is a good idea about the clamping sign and we could put a fake clamp on a different car each day..

the only thing about the first block is its over the car park but they are lovely inside. I rang the builder to see where he was on the snag, he seems nice enough although he has not gotten back to me..

Hi all,

Just had a quick glance at all of the comments I'm also in the process of buying one of these apartments, was hoping to sign and get my keys today but its looking like it will be next week at this stage.

I agree with the whole management fee issue - I'll be up for getting rid of them next year!!

Loads of us now............we can have a residents meeting in Eddie Rockets....because i'd say it will be a few weeks before my bar is installed:D...................

well i hope everyone has a great weekend and hopefully some of us will have our keys by next weekend and we can let the rest of you all know how the parking is working out.......:) And remember never move in on a Saturday....it's bad luck....Saturday flit is a short sit.........

That is true about Saturday. My job give me a moving day which is good.
The girl from the auctioneers mentioned something to me about security gates. She thought that they were going to install security gates. I can't see where myself but that might explain the €104,000 management fee. Don't forget the only thing we can claim back on that fee are the bin tags!

Fran keep me a place at that bar I have a feeling there is going to be some.....interesting nights there;).Have a good weekend all.

Hi

best of luck next week with the signing you can keep us posted on what is up... i like your plan about eddie rockets ... it can be our revolutionary head quarters

I am only getting my snag done this afternoon.
It took a lot of time to arrange it as no one would return my calls from the auctioneers.
Has anyone heard from the builder with regard to fixing items on the snag?

Hi Jinnyjojo

I had to ring the builder (after being told to by the solicitor who was putting me under pressure) and he was really nice and got back to me that day.

He said it usually takes them 2 weeks ti fix the items on the snag list, he asked for me to ring him on thrusday

Hi all good to hear you've got things moveing,have my snag set-up for Friday mind you I can't remember how many times I had to ring the auctioneers before I got someone like yourself jinnyjojo,have either of you's noticed there looks like the pvc on the windows and doors out onto balcony seem to be poorly finished with gaps in the pvc or is it just my apartment?

Hii did notice that , i think they are called window slips they seem to be not attached properly, i put that down on the snag list between the cheepo windows and the no answers from the auctioneers. i e mailed again to get an answer regarding car parking spaces being numbered ....lets wait and see how long it takes for a reply

well my snag went well today. just two things really... the catch on one of the windows is broken and needs to be replaced and the car park spaces need to be numbered. The builder said that the bathroom suite was as cheap as you can get but obviously not something you would put down on the list. He said that the insulating stuff on the floor is for sound proofing and that is why you can't hear any noise which is good.
I am getting excited about moving now, but I am going to miss my dog!

Hi all, good to hear you are making headway with your snagging, I had to have the slips on my balcony windows done too as some were missing and other's broke, but they fixed them all.

I was at the solictors this morning and we've requested my funds so i suppose to be getting my keys tomorrow(Fri):D......should be getting them around half three or four

Back