This has to be a joke, right?

I wonder if she's sending him through the mail?!

Maybe she knows we are in kahoots!!

From selling cars to selling kids is there no low the scammers won't sink.

Ive reported the advertisements of chimpanzees and monkeys for sale as pets also.

I notice the original ad this thread was started on is gone.

Nice work, I reported it enough times for it to be removed! The lady is still awaiting my contact details... she has emailed twice now asking for them!

From Adoos Support

Dear User
Thanks for helping us keep the community clean and trustworthy! We work hard to ensure that our site is free of scammers and fraudulent ads but with thousands of ads being published each day we may occasionally miss a few. The offending ad has been deleted and we have taken measures to prevent this advertiser publishing on Adoos again in the future.
We hope you continue to enjoy using Adoos.
Regards
Adoos Team

Miss a few? Not only did they have a baby, there were monkeys and other animals that surely shouldnt be for sale!!

:D

Thanks for sharing the baby with me by the way, I now have a new baby on the way nah nah nah nah nah

I have one asleep here beside me anyway. Do you need any supplies? handy way to get childrens allowance and you know you can get adoptive leave too, score!

Oh sweet, never thought of that. I have nothing! I have doggy toys... but nothing for a baby.

Surely it should be reported to the guards rather than the website itself - god knows how often they have a moderator (or similiar) viewing the content.

That whole site is disgusting - they are also offering chimpanzees for sale as pets.
Nothing illegal there. There is no law prohibiting a person from buying a chimp as a pet.

Oh and just to update...

Good morning, my Dear how are and the husband doing.
so i just wanted to inform you that right now i am on my to the local council to see if can get Kelly's birth certificate. and from there i will then have to go and see the lawyer.
i will let you know at about 12:00pm how far i have gone.
thanks and our regards to you and your husband.

I don't have a husband...

Anyone wanna be my husband and father to this gorgeous new baby?! ;)

Buying chimps is legal. Keeping a chimp is legal.
Buying a tiger is legal. Keeping a tiger is legal.
Buying a baby is not legal. Not at all.

Ok Bond... :)

Thanks for clarifying..

You wanna be my baby daddy?! Surely what I'm doing isn't illegal..

Back