This has to be a joke, right?

:eek::eek::eek:

thank you very much for the mail, and for the love you have for the baby, i am a reverent sister, and i take care of orphans, so this baby was brought to me alongside a girl called Jane she has already been adopted, by a lady called Linda she is in the united states of America,
so the church decided to take them from the hospital after their mother died from a ghastly motor accident, on her to the hospital to give food to the husband that was ill and from then the husband did not also survive the illness two weeks later their father also died.
so the church decided to take them and it is from then that it is me that has been taking care of them until jane is now adopted only kelly is left,
so if you can assure me that you are a caring person and you tell me why you want to aopt kelly, i will be very willing to make everything possible for you to get him in your arms

the ad says they are based in galway, been reading more stuff on the babyworld site and it is mad, people looking for their "juno" like in the film, must be legal in america?

I can't believe people think this is for real. Even the wording of the post. It seems very similar to the nigerian scam that has been doing the rounds for ages.

Last one was selling cars on carzone.... (somebody died and you can import the car for nothing)....then they have been doing the pet ones on the likes of gumtree.....and now they have progressed to babies.......you will bet your life they will be looking for money for expenses, you probably have to send it western union.

They are pure bad eggs playing on vulnerable people like that.

I can't believe people think this is for real.

They prey on the vunerable, why wouldnt they think that a mother can't cope and is willing to give up their child, for the right price?

In my own situation, I know I can't have kids, but also know that there are people out there who do this, to con people like me.

Others don't know about the scams, or don't want to know. They get tunnel vision. They see a baby at the end of it, and just focus on that, not the dodgy salesperson or the other complications, they see a baby that they always wanted.

Wonder if they get airmiles for their travels... USA, Spain, Ireland...??

The recession hasn't hit her!

In the picture of the dog, it looks like somebody wearing a nursing uniform standing behind her! Also are nuns allowed to be engaged????

Cameroon too!

Oh honestly i believe kelly will fell your home as your child, i am glad that you have assured me of taking good care of kelly.
right now the baby is here with me in cameroon in the convent,
because i am staying in the convent with the baby.
so there is no problem i can send the baby to you with open arms i know all that it involves in sending a baby out since from the moment i send jane to linda in USA.
so just let me know how soon do you need the baby so that i can then tell the reverent father tomorrow .
thanks and we arrange on how to send kelly to you.

Better get your bank details ready so!, no doubt the rev father will contact you to plead for money for the orphanage!

probably came over to shannon to meet linda half way and headed to galway to use internet cafe

Back