your full names
your age
your profession
and home address
your husbands names
his age
and his profession
so that the baby's birth certificate can be established tomorrow
and when i talk with the reverent father and the birth certificate is established we can then arrange when to send him to you

Very good observation, it makes perfect sense now.

I can't wait for my baby now..

It actually feels so much better knowing that this is a scam and not actually a baby for sale!

I might be interested in the dog though!

Don't be so mean San, maybe they'll throw in the baby for free.

And yes, I am a BIFFO...

Still doesn't take away from the fact that even though the child isn't for sale, they are trying to scam people. She hasn't mentioned an amount, I should have asked!

I doubt she'd understand it. I should maybe include it when I send her my bank details, credit card numbers, etc etc

i guess you could ask for the bank account number fo the orphanage and offer to make a donation. SHe isn't replying to me so i guess she is taking no more offers

please make sure that you send to me the informations that i have requested from you so that as soon as i talk with the reverent father tomorrow in the morning after the morning mass i can then proceed and establish the birth certificate of the baby.

Funnily enough San... it is.

the plot thickens
yes i have a baby for adoption, but the problem is that some body has just contacted me and is needing the baby too so i have already talked with her and we are on the process of me sending the baby to her, any time from now either tomorrow or after tomorrow.
but i have a friend who has two babies that they are giving out for adoption
her name
is Olivia
and here is her email address
xxxxxxxxxxxx
so you can contact her i am sure you will get a baby from her, she is a doctor
if you haven't got it from her then you get back to me i will help direct you to a pastor that i know

From the late great Maureen Potter:

"What's that Christy, you want to know were you adopted? Well actually son, you were, but they sent you back."

Back