Pregnant Woman - Told to cover her pregnant stomach

Now THIS idea I like!!! you work in retail, why not?? Its a fashion statement and a good way of getting your point accross.

It will certainly make her cringe :)

article-0-08037447000005DC-927_224x673.jpg
article-0-08037447000005DC-927_224x673.jpg

Someone's way ahead of us.

Jimmy Carr says he prefers to see a pregnant woman standing up on a bus, than risk seeing a fat woman sitting down crying.
Brendan

I give the thumbs down to that remark and I would guess the poster has never stood for any length of time on a bus while heavily pregnant, but I wish that he could be subjected to that in order to widen his horizons (I presume the poster is a male due to the name, unless it is a nickname)

I give the thumbs down to that remark and I would guess the poster has never stood for any length of time on a bus while heavily pregnant, but I wish that he could be subjected to that in order to widen his horizons (I presume the poster is a male due to the name, unless it is a nickname)

I take it from this post that you don't laugh much....

Quite right too! I'd make a complaint to the owner of AAM if I were you! :D

Well you can still make a complaint to the owner even though you are not me. Or why don't you give me the owner's name and contact details if you can and i'll consider passing your remark on that person. Oops better make sure its not Brendan hadn't you - although I am sure he would be well able to take it.

That the OP was upset and now you guys are making more jokes about people being pregnant.

I don't mind jokes or pregnant jokes but in this case the OP is upset so the jokes shouldn't be on this thread. Personally I don't even get the Carr joke.

I agree; it's in extremely bad taste, particularly given the obvious distress of the OP. Can it be removed?

OP, as others have said, I'd try and let it pass for now and not get you down but keep a note of it and everything said from now on.

I take it from this post that you don't laugh much....
Quite right too! I'd make a complaint to the owner of AAM if I were you! :D
Super :D. Jimmy has some good one-liners: Sleeping with prostitutes is like making your cat dance with you on its hind legs. You know it's wrong, but you try to convince yourself that they're enjoying it as well.

I just saw that Harry Potter film. A bit unrealistic if you ask me.
I mean, a ginger kid, with two friends? :D

I liked the one about the child in Africa;
"Little Nyesha has 2 walk 5 miles everyday just to get water... I couldn't help thinking.. She should move!"

Now this thread has descended into a farce where AAMers are quoting some funny Carr jokes in order to justify the deeply unfunny one Brendan quoted. :rolleyes:

Brendan's a big boy, I'd say he can take it on the chin.

Now this thread has descended into a farce where AAMers are quoting some funny Carr jokes in order to justify the deeply unfunny one Brendan quoted. :rolleyes:

Brendan's a big boy, I'd say he can take it on the chin.

Speaking for myself, I’m just quoting them because I find them funny.

Back