New visitors - where did you hear of Askaboutmoney?

I came across the Financial Planning programme on RTE with Eddie Hobbs. He then had a web chat, and for a lot of questions directed people to this site..

I found info. here in 2 minutes that I didnt find on the revenue web-site in 2 hours..

Re: Where I heard about you from

I typed in "Remorgage with first active" into google and there was a link to your site. Man ! am i happy that i did. An excellent site.
Appollo10

I heard of this site from a work colleague and I'm glad I did as it is very informative so keep up the good work. I most also say that this new site is a far easier site to browser/read through excellent work.

I heard about it on rollercoaster.ie from a legend called kildrought, who gives expert advice on everything.

Heard about the site on Daft.ie. someone has asked for advice on Mortgages and property and were directed here..So I promptly followed too :)
Great site. PLEASE do not start charging for it...

Unregistered said:
PLEASE do not start charging for it...

Rest assured, there is no plan at all to charge for it. At worst people (as has been done before) people may be invited to make totally voluntary contributions to defray the running costs. There is no plan to make AAM into a commercial service at any stage. Credit to Brendan for footing the costs out of his own pocket over the years (with the exception of last year when voluntary contributions covered the cost of the ezBoard subscription renewal) and for being committed to making and keeping it a free/open service.

Heard you on TodayFM Last Word yesterday. Well done challenging those Guys on their supposed home investment system.

clmp said:
Well done challenging those Guys on their supposed home investment system.

What's that all about? I presume that this was Brendan commenting on some proposed investment scheme?

Back