New visitors - where did you hear of Askaboutmoney?

dates on the first page of AAM

I can't find a suitable site to ask this question but the first page of AAM comes up on my computer with the dates seemingly stuck on the 16.02.2004 for the last postings. I just want to know how I can bring this up to date - I know it should do this itself but don't know why it's stuck.

ask about money

I saw the web address on the ask about money section of the Independent on Mondays.

dates on the first page of AAM

the first page of AAM comes up on my computer with the dates seemingly stuck on the 16.02.2004 for the last postings. I just want to know how I can bring this up to date

Try emptying your browsers cache and refreshing the screen. If you are using IE, goto Preferences - Advanced and select 'Empty now'. Then click Refresh.

Re: ask about money

Or try Ctrl-F5 to force a refresh (in Internet Explorer anyway).

where did you hear of Askaboutmoney?

about a year ago through google, the Indo and a couple of times on the Last Word!

How I heard about askaboutmoney

It was mentioned in the TAB taxation guide for 2003

AAM

Read about it in either the Sunday Times finance section, or on Rollercoaster, can't remember which one was first.....

Article in last weeks Business and Finance magazine
'a guide to impecunious web shopping' mentioned this site

google

on a google search for investment clubs......
any one know of investment clubs in south kildare/carlow?

stumbled

Just really stumbled on it. Best site in the world, probably ever! Tellin' everyone!

where did i hear about you

I heard about you from my husband and I am exactly sure where he heard about you.

Ann

where did you hear of Askaboutmoney

I read your articles every Monday in the Irish Independent and saw this web site mentioned there.
It is a brilliant site. I dip in to it on a regular basis as it is a mine if information and find the contributers advice very worthwhile, especially as it is coming from there own "real life" experiences. I have obtained very useful information from this site and occasionally added my own replies to queries where I thought they might be helpful. Keep up the good work.

Shared Ownership Scheme - advice and info here???

I heard about this site from a knowledgeable person on the rollercoaster.ie site

Back