New visitors - where did you hear of Askaboutmoney?

Investments During Your Retirement

I heard of AskAboutMoney from the article in the Sunday
Tribune of 11th. July 2004.
It is an unbelievable source of information particularly
for a non financial bloke like me. Have only just started to
explore it.

heard about you on movetoireland.com

Your site is plugged on the full site home page of movetoireland.com

The Sunday Times

I read about askaboutmoney.com in The Sunday Times 1st August 2004 - Money advice page.

Hi

Got it through an Internet search and saw URL. Remembered it from some "advertising" sometime ago, but cannot confirm this.

Looked at forum at thought that the information and discussions seems reasonable intelligent and informed.

Hope that I can learn and contribute!

Regards,

Colm

AAM Where did I hear about it

Hi
Heard about it on the G Ryan radio show 12/13 Oct04
Eddie Hobbs money celeb advised a listener to check it out in relation to a tax query on a childs savings scheme

Love the site keep up the good work

Regards
Phil

Found it by mistake while browsing in Google. Liked the look of it, Added it to my Favourites and registered. Haven't looked back since !!!!

My solicitor, Branigan Cosgrove Finnegan Solicitors on Pembroke Road, Dublin 4, suggested I try this website to find a sample joint tenancy agreement document. However I can't find one. Can you or anybody out there help me?!!

Where did you hear of us

I have been reding the board fir at least a year now heard about it thru one of the Sunday financial pages and only getting around to register now

Hello,

A friend told me about this website. The information is really great on it - well done. I am trying to 'post' a question like others, but I am getting a message saying I am 'restricted'. So trying again, hopefully this will work this time.

Wondering can you help me......

I have moved your query into a as it is more likely to attract attention and comment there than here. ClubMan.

Thanks for that but I cannot find 'New Topic' section?? Help, as I am dying to read what answers I got!!

Regards.

There is no new topic section. I moved your query to a new topic . I'm afraid the only reply so far is a rather insipid one from me... :\

Back