Affordable Housing with Fingal Co Co

Re: Affordable Housing with Fingal

thats just crazy. wonder why it takes so long it should be just straight forward.

How long does it take now after been offered a house to finally moving in? anybody know?

Hi

got offered in feb, accepted. Told I 'd be in it by Easter, which was early april and i am still waiting.

different area i know but got offered with kildare nov 9th contracts arrived feb, we had problems with contracts and am still waiting for necessary corrections to be sorted before contracts can be signed!!!

hi guys, was on to Fingal today and turned the house down in martello!! Hope i did the rite thing!! Anyways when i was on the phone to them they told me that there will be 3 more lots of houses coming up before xmas in north county dublin.. so fingers crossed something will come up!! But i think we all know that fingal make a lot of empty promises!!

Well there's deffo a huge development built for affordable housing in Balrothery - looks to be about 200 houses
They look finished a while to me but there are still builders there etc.

^ those house are across the road from me. Half of them are council and the other half are affordable.

My estate won't be finished until they are so I'm a bit pissed off about the delay. Our estate was built 2.5 years ago and we still haven't got our roads done.

not looking like i'll be in by xmass then.

Hi Abi, I wouldnt loose hope at being in for xmas at all. It really seems to depend on the development, with every one being different. Some people are left waiting months, where within 10 weeks of viewing, i got my keys. Some builders are slow, others are alot better so keep positive and you never know!!

Hi Abi, I wouldnt loose hope at being in for xmas at all. It really seems to depend on the development, with every one being different. Some people are left waiting months, where within 10 weeks of viewing, i got my keys. Some builders are slow, others are alot better so keep positive and you never know!!

Have my final interview tomo, so worried! have everything together. would love to be in in ten weeks. How did your final interview go? do you find out straight away afterwards.

Hey Guys,
Got a letter from Fingal the other day about apartments in Cityside, Seagrave and melville, all in Meakstown. Did anybody else receive this?? Is there anyone currently living in those areas? If so what are they like? Think they're offering all ground floor apartments.

Hi Abi, Hope your interview went well, it took about 6 days for me to get word back after final interview so shouldnt take too long. Good luck!

when filling in application form for fingal ,is it better or not to say you can get a cash gift from your parents?

def mention it - it will not hurt you if thats what your worried about (unless its hundreds of thousands - lol) it will help as they then know that they can offer a better place to you as you have the finances

Hi Guys,

Fingal called me yesterday about snagging for Martello. It is taking place on Friday 17th. Things seem to be moving a bit faster now.

Also someone was talking about Seagrave in Meakstown, I was offered a 2bed ground floor apt there in June/July but turned it down as it was very small.

when filling in application form for fingal ,is it better or not to say you can get a cash gift from your parents?

had this query too, Fingal CC advised this is fine. Altho i'm sure within reason ( i was only checking an amount of EUR 300 )

Thats great news Dellie - you've had a good turn around !
Hope mine is as quick ...

I've been saving €1000 for the past 6 months but 35% of my earnings are just €800 what are the repayments for a loan of around €140k? I got a phone call today about Martello in Balbriggan and I've only been approved since early June, did lots of people turn these down, the feedback earlier on this subject was quite good so I'm surprised there are still some left especially as I'm probably at the end of the list and not on the local list for Balbriggan.

Back