Affordable Housing with Fingal Co Co

Re: Affordable Housing with Fingal

Hi,

I'm interested to know how anyone is getting on with the affordable housing initative for Erris Square. I have a provisional booking for an apt, and now have to get a deposit in. Has anyone signed contracts at this point - I know there are issues with clawback etc. It's just that I've been thinking long and hard about the offer and still not 100% but now it's crunch time and I have to put my money down.
Swordshead I've provisionally booked in Erris Sq too but I've not heard anything back about getting a deposit paid. I've submitted my loan approval but not sure whats happening now

Theyve only just started asking people for deposits so if you dont hear anythin by tomorrow id give fingal a buzz!

Swordshead I've provisionally booked in Erris Sq too but I've not heard anything back about getting a deposit paid. I've submitted my loan approval but not sure whats happening now

Hi,

I think it depends on what date you had to get your application form in. They'll probably get in touch soon....I had a good few weeks wait too before I heard about getting a deposit in.

Hi! My snag is half carried out at the moment. One of the items on it was change glass in downstairs bathroom as it is clear, apparently against building regulations to have clear glass where there is a toilet esp when people can walk by the window. Builder wont change it, any one have any probs like this with their snags?

hey everyone,

just to tell you all Im just back from final loan approval interview and it was fine, the girl was really clear about everything that was involved and explained all the different options regarding rates and deposits with me. I was nervous about it but it was nothing to worry about!

good luck everyone else!

hey everyone,

just to tell you all Im just back from final loan approval interview and it was fine, the girl was really clear about everything that was involved and explained all the different options regarding rates and deposits with me. I was nervous about it but it was nothing to worry about!

good luck everyone else!

That is great news Cat123, really happy for you..

Do you know if they ran a credit check on you?

Hi,

I think it depends on what date you had to get your application form in. They'll probably get in touch soon....I had a good few weeks wait too before I heard about getting a deposit in.
You need to activate or unblock your private messages to receive them!

Does anyone know thats been for final interview if they take the mortgage relief into account when giving you the figures for your monthly repayments ?

Does anyone know thats been for final interview if they take the mortgage relief into account when giving you the figures for your monthly repayments ?

Suzy I just sent you a PM..the sample figures given out on the sheet you would have received at the viewing do not include mortgage relief.. which great news guys!..Can be anything from 100-130 a month so your repayments are significantly lower than they look!At the interview they worked out figures without mortgage relief then told me to remember that it would be approx 100 lower.

Hi everyone. I did no go to view martello. Just wondering did any1 that did go get any hints about what is going to be offered in the near future???

How long does it take now after been offered a house to finally moving in? anybody know?

Cat, did they give you any indication? or did they tell you what the next step is?

I haven't received anything RE interviews just yet, I'll rinf them during the week as I was told I'd have something by Friday

Z750
are you waiting for the final interview for martello? i haven't heard anything yet.

how weird is that, they've just called. interview is on friday.

No waiting on Initial interview for Phibblestown, great news for you Abi, good luck

Apparantly it can take up to 6 weeks to make the final decision - anyone else told this ?

Back