Affordable Housing with Fingal Co Co

Re: Affordable Housing with Fingal

I know thats how i feel right now! few drinks may be in order tonight!
Suzy,
did you get final loan app yet?

No gutted I haven't heard yet - I went over a week and a half ago - there's no logic to anything they do is there.

No gutted I haven't heard yet - I went over a week and a half ago - there's no logic to anything they do is there.

Give them a call cause the lady that rang tought somebody else may have rang me and she was just ringing me just incase i hadn't heard. I wouldn't worry anyway. I've reduced my hours in work and they still approved me.

person dealing with me is on leave - god forbid they'd offer to find out in their absence
Pee'd off now

Person I had my final loan interview with is on holidays but somebody else rang me.. Id say you'll hear soon, but I think Abi's right no harm ringing if you're really worried. The worst they can say is that they dont know yet!

Got it lads
Delighted
Drinks tonight - many sore heads in the morning - Yahoooooo

suzy or should i say next door neighbour?
thats fantastic!

Hello,

I was wondering if the new developments of Fingal Co Co are houses or appartments/Duplexes? see the housing construction they have mentioned in areas in this link:

[broken link removed]

Could you please let me know if you have any ideas what are these new developments?

Thanks

Flemington , Balrothery and Lusk are all houses - all seem to be readyas far as I can see ?

Dunno about the others

Flemington , Balrothery and Lusk are all houses - all seem to be readyas far as I can see ?

Dunno about the others

Suzy1972,

Firstly congrats on your approval.

And many thanks for the update..

Johny

Hi everyone...

Did my snag this morning for Martello...Although I dont know the extent of the list (I had to come back to work before I got to see the list) one thing that I was worried about was the water pressure...Everything seemed to be fine in that area...Just to let people know cause I know it may have been a worry for others...

hi everyone.. congrats on you all getting your approvals!! Starting to think i may have made a mistake not taking martello!! Oh well its done now.. Just wanted to ask if anyone could let me know if they get a letter of offer for anything over the next 3 weeks as im going away on holidays and i dont have anyone to check my post!! Il be checking this sight though so if anything comes up, would be great if someone could post it!! il be able to call fingal then... And start the process all over again!! just dont wanna miss out while on me holliers!! Thanks...

has anybody that went to the second viewing of martello heard anything about doing the snag

No - I expect in the next week or 2 - the 1st viewers didn't seem to be too long waiting

Hi All,

Went to Martello yesterday to do a veiwing, and I found the houses to be very very small and the area below average (socially) also it is very very far ....

I do not know, I'm kind of lost, I'm afriad to reject the offer then not to get anything (by thend of my approval)or get something worse or accept it then miss on better possible potentials!!

I'd appreciate anyone who can shed some light on this.

Thanks

Not sure what you mean by below average socially ?

Yeah the houses are very small - but if you feel like that then do hold out for something else - nothing worse than making a worng decision for the sake of it - it's a long time to be tied into the house ....

Hi All,

Went to Martello yesterday to do a veiwing, and I found the houses to be very very small and the area below average (socially) also it is very very far ....

I do not know, I'm kind of lost, I'm afriad to reject the offer then not to get anything (by thend of my approval)or get something worse or accept it then miss on better possible potentials!!

I'd appreciate anyone who can shed some light on this.

Thanks

How small are these houses?
Also, Marello I think is a good 20 mins walk from train if you are using that........feeder bus that goes around the town you could get, its only EUR 1 each way but thats EUR 40 a month just to get to the train,all adds up!

I spoke to fingal water services about the water issue,they got the local water depot to get back to me.

What I was told was that our water is shut off every night and 12 and back on at 6am to allow the reservoir in kilsough to refill.

Water pressure to the taps etc has improved greatly and running out of water is not as much of a problem as it was.

Johny28:
" Went to Martello yesterday to do a veiwing, and I found the houses to be very very small and the area below average (socially) also it is very very far ...."

Please do elaborate..I would be interested to hear why...

All the other houses in Martello are private houses and were bought at market value rather then under any social or affordable housing schemes.

If anyone wants to know anyhting more about the place pm me or ask here or

Rach

Back