Valuation on my affordable house (AH) at Phibblestown Wood, Ongar.

ah bless ya, at this stage all my optimism has been replaced by annoyance! i really don't think we'll be in til november at the earliest! but your rite it does give us that extra few weeks to save

just got onto liberty homes there and she said that they have absolutely nothin to do wit contracts and if we want to know anything our solicitors have to ring the builders solicitors. thats a completely different story than i got from them last time!

Hi all,
I got on to my solicitor 3 to 4 weeks ago and he contacted Gartland and Fury and was told that the solicitor that was dealing with Phibblestown wood had left the company and nobody knew anything eles!!! I rang them the next day and was told that this wasnt true, So she then said that the contracts would be send out in 3 weeks, so i rang back this week and was told it would be 3 weeks so i said it was 3 weeks 3 weeks ago she then went on to say that they were waiting for a letter from the AHP I dont think anyone knows what is going on. My solicitor said i should contact a guy from blue cube developments called Conor O'Gallagher. Has anyone eles heard that there solicitor has left????? its like around about at this stage ring this person ring this person and none of us seem to be getting any answers :confused: :rolleyes:

my solicitor contacted the builders solicitor yesterday and was told the same thing that the solicitor had left but has now been replaced so the contracts will be sent out in two weeks as the new solicitor has to pick up where the old one left off.

Oh my god, I'll have no hair left at the end of this process!!!

I believe that letter E&C (welcome new neighbour btw :) ) is talking about has now been released, which should speed things up....I guess its just a waiting game at this stage...

Murphys Law though....when one thing finally starts to go right, another thing goes wrong..SIGH

And so we wait...

We'll talk about this drama over our garden fences for years ya know!? ;)

I rang there solicitors and they said two weeks for contracts if that true???? But when we asked them when we can move in they said they didnt know!! :(

That it'd be two weeks FROM WHEN they get the letter?

I dont know sure when i rang them 3 weeks ago they said 3 weeks. My BF rang them last wednesday and they told him 3 to 4 weeks for the contracts, I rag them the next day and they told me 2 weeks till we get the contracts. BUt fingal said they taught we would be into the houses by November. I dont know what to belive at this stage!!

Oh me neither!!!

I was told the houses (well, mine at least) will be ready for occupation on Oct 5th.... Ready for snagging now, can't snag til contracts....

We haven't been on to the CC at all - mainly AHP....I had assumed when I was told that the letter was due at their sols yesterday, they'd have the contracts ready to go out (seeing as they've been ready for 4mths apparently), but all this talk of two weeks here, three weeks there ARRRGGGHHHH!

At least its (slightly, oddly) comforting to know that we're not the only ones being mucked about....no offence!!!

At least we're all so good at sharing the info!!

It good to know that were all in the same boat!! Well at least we can keep saving we will have everything stright away at this rate. I dont know who ever you talk to they tell you different storys you could ring now and ring back in 10 mins and the story will be different i think i might get on to blue cube and see what they have to say

Good news today. Liberty homes rang me and said my apartment will be ready for snagging from next week.

This is strange as I was told not to ring for four weeks only last week. The lady from libery said that everyone was really anxious to get started and so things are moving very quickly. The ESB is still not finished though.

Looking forward to seeing inside it.

S32

Thats great Stevo!

I was on to AHP this morning and was told by Brian that the remainding contracts were being sent out by courier today! Not the first time I've been told this but *fingers crossed* :cool:

Hey Eimear,

Thats weird, cause I would've thought that at this stage, the letters had been sent by AHP so it was the solicitors (GF) that were sending out the contracts...maybe GF have told AHP...

Trying my very hardest not to be like a little girl on xmas eve!!! ;)

I hate to the bearer of bad new but I called GF and questioned them on the contacts. The contracts between Liberty homes and the council are being sent today. I asked when would you expect to have signed contacts returned and was advised we are unable to say as they are still sorting out a few issues and it would take a least another week.

I’m sure when they do get the contact back it will take them another week to send out individual contracts to ourselves.

Sorry

I tried to find out off her what the hold up was but as I’m a third party they would not discuses their clients affairs. A pure solicitors answer.
On the good news side the development is taking shape I seen them yesterday doing cleaning on the building that always a good sign.

I tried to find out off her what the hold up was but as I’m a third party they would not discuses their clients affairs. A pure solicitors answer.
On the good news side the development is taking shape I seen them yesterday doing cleaning on the building that always a good sign.

yyupo, liberty has the necessary doc from the LA now so pester the life outa them! 01 2946180 !! I believe the creche is finished next week and the esb are on site as we speak! but again for contract chase bluecube and liberty!! they can't blame fingal anymore! and I was told a tania brennan is the solicitor for liberty in gartlan furey!

Just gave our friends a call at liberty home and tried to get some more news from them. The only new thing i got was they are still waiting on the esb to contect the remaining 86 house . they have only done 7

Back