Valuation on my affordable house (AH) at Phibblestown Wood, Ongar.

Hadn't you already bought Z?

Maybe some people have pulled out and they're reselling them!?!?

My Dad was up the other day, they're snagging alright...

I've signed nothing yet, bit cautions actually so NOT sure about the whole thing, viewing anyway.

First real viewing of the property (viewd inside outside hrs), hardly think I would sign something without viewing it first,

I Viewed Last May And I'm Startin To Forget Wot The Bloody Thing Looks Like ! I Wish Thay'd Hurry Up And Move Things Along!

Cool, I viewd the houes then aswell but I'm thinking of getting a duplex, sure we'll see later today ehh, prob ask for a deposit, norush decisions!!
Did they work the payments out there & then or what did you do?

No We Just Got A Letter To Pay A Holding Deposit Of 3,000, We Haven't Paid Anythin Else Yet Cos We Haven't Signed But They Won't Go Tru Payments Wit You

Hey,How did you get a viewing?You have paid part of your deposit? but just curious to know how you managed it?.Let us know how you get on.

I Rang Ahp Again Yesterday To Try To Find Out Whats Going On, They Said The Rest Of The Contracts Should Be Sent Out Next Week. It Will Then Take At Least 3-4 Weeks To Get Sorted At The Solicitors Before We're Called For Snagging And Probably Another 5-6 Weeks After That Before The Houses Are Ready To Go! I'm Starting To Worry If We'll Be In By Xmas At This Stage!

I Rang Ahp Again Yesterday To Try To Find Out Whats Going On, They Said The Rest Of The Contracts Should Be Sent Out Next Week. It Will Then Take At Least 3-4 Weeks To Get Sorted At The Solicitors Before We're Called For Snagging And Probably Another 5-6 Weeks After That Before The Houses Are Ready To Go! I'm Starting To Worry If We'll Be In By Xmas At This Stage!

I hope we are too. Most of all i hope they are just telling us 4-6 weeks as worst case

yeah i no! i knew there would be delays but they're not really telling us anything ya have to keep hounding them for information

Good God, why can't they give us straight answers.....

I was told THIS MORNING that the letter was going out today to release contracts....grrrr....sp it should happen quicker than that!

That sounds like it could be longer than we've been told. I can imagine its even worse if you have furniture due to be delivered!

:(
I can't understand why it will take so long particularly from snagging to time to move in. From speaking with friends, the normal guidetime from snag to move in is 2 or 3 weeks unless there are major issues which need to be corrected from the snag!
I wish they would communicate with us more, and be more consistent in what they tell people!!

Back