United Land Holdings

Status
Not open for further replies.
re Land Planning Group
these people are advising me to invest 32k on a site n wirral n liverpool.which is the minimum investment.does anyone have any experence with this group.please advise

hello to all, i read all the remakes made by every one, I have also bought land one plot at lyneham wiltshire from ULH, i have been hightly frustrated with the whole situation. I would like to first touch base with michele as i believe that you are collecting names of investors for that site i would be greatful for your advice. As i understand things we will have to suck it and see what happerns at the next court hearing either way we will all have to make a decision. As i understand things different sites will be a different stages of the legal tranfer of plots prior to the DTI stepping in. From my understood with the lyneham site all plots are sold and tranfer had taken place and a need for collaborative approach will need to be taken for the long road ahead. i think we need to make our own plot holders commitee at least then we can act a one nice 88 of us signed up to sell together. i would be greatful for any information and input.

thanks carl

Re: hello to all

hello to all, i read all the remakes made by every one, I have also bought land one plot at lyneham wiltshire from ULH, i have been hightly frustrated with the whole situation. I would like to first touch base with michele as i believe that you are collecting names of investors for that site i would be greatful for your advice. As i understand things we will have to suck it and see what happerns at the next court hearing either way we will all have to make a decision. As i understand things different sites will be a different stages of the legal tranfer of plots prior to the DTI stepping in. From my understood with the lyneham site all plots are sold and tranfer had taken place and a need for collaborative approach will need to be taken for the long road ahead. i think we need to make our own plot holders commitee at least then we can act a one nice 88 of us signed up to sell together. i would be greatful for any information and input.

thanks carl

Hi
I'm another Lynham 'Investor' and I would be grateful to join up with any group that is prepared to do something about the ULH situation. Like others I feel its time to stand up and start fighting, and forming a proactive group is a start. I have read the comments on the site about peoples greed puting them in this situation, and to be honest I can't see how this is helpfull to anyone, it follows the saying 'any fool gets 20/20 vision with hindsight', if you have something positive to say then by all means go ahead, but please keep your superscillious comments to yourself as this is a painful enough experience for everyone of us involved. So Carl, Michelle, and anyone else who's involved I'm here and ready to be counted!

'We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give'

Cheers

Diane

Has anyone established the planning situation in respect of any of these sites? Have you spoken to the local planning authorities? have planning applications been made?

Hi
I have read the comments on the site about peoples greed puting them in this situation, and to be honest I can't see how this is helpfull to anyone, it follows the saying 'any fool gets 20/20 vision with hindsight', if you have something positive to say then by all means go ahead, but please keep your superscillious comments to yourself as this is a painful enough experience for everyone of us involved.
Cheers

Diane

Diane I'm sure if any of the posts were against the rules of AAM then one of the moderators would have intervened.

Any comments about greed etc etc could be helpful to others who may be considering buying into a similiar scheme/scam.

if you have something positive to say then by all means go ahead, but please keep your superscillious comments to yourself as this is a painful enough experience for everyone of us involved.
If you only want positive feedback then you might be better off with a support group rather than a public discussion bulletin board where you can expect a diversity of views to be expressed.

I also 'invested' in Chicksands so if anyone wants to get in touch please send me a PM

Regards.
Aaron

hi all have we got a date yet for the court

cheers carl

For the latest in court dates..here it is...its awaiting game unfortunately.

The court has announced that the hearing of the petition has been listed in a three day window commencing 9 July 2007. The actual start date will be determined the day before the hearing takes place. The hearing is currently estimated to last five days.

link: [broken link removed]

WARNING

United Land Holdings links with the following companies of which should also be avoided!
UK LAND INVESTMENTS also known as ST JAMES LAND
LARNICA LAND INVESTMENTS
UKLI Group

UK Land Investments aka St James Land is very bad news. I spoke with them and to my suprise was greeted by someone who used to work at United Land Holdings. He told me he had nothing to do with the scam but infact he has been named one of the people who "sourced" the land for both United land and St James Land. So please avoid them at all costs. I have run a mile.

UKLI, UK Land Investments aka St James Land

AVOID ! Very bad news see previous posts. I am interested in hearing from people who have been "Bullied" by them. They are linked to United Land Holdings

re Land Planning Group
these people are advising me to invest 32k on a site n wirral n liverpool.which is the minimum investment.does anyone have any experence with this group.please advise

yeah £32k per plot on a site of about 5 or 6 acres - however, what they dont say is that only about 2 acres of that is developable the rest is on a flood plain and in greenbelt with a planning moratorium. Oh yeah and just guess what portion of the site LPG keep after selling the rest? Yes, you guess it, the 2 acres that is developable!

This is my first post and obviously it's not a good start to the New Year. I knew ULH were under investigation, but quietly hoped that this investment would do a 'regain' after the hearing - unfortunately I wait to be disappointed.

I bought plots in both Melksham and Chicksands. At first I thought it was too good to be true when I saw the company at a local show, but having bought land before and see it double in price in 9 months, I thought that I was on to a winner, albeit I accepted that it could be a 5-10 year plan (and not a quick win).

My concerns mirror those of other investors:
1. Do I actually own some land?
2. Can we form a cooperative to take the investment forward?
3. Is the investment worth taking forward, or do we stand more chance of getting a ticket on the next space shuttle, than get planning permission?
4. Can we do a regain on this?
5. If ULH cease trading can we get our money back by taking them to court? (Are there any solicitors who have invested who can advise?)
6. Is there a definitive list of investors for each site?
7. Is anyone taking the lead?

I appreciate that some people have had more time to look into this drama than others, but I am willing to help where possible. I could look at the Chicksands site and find out what the Army's strategic plan is for that base, if that would be of use - but thought that the site was outside the perimeter of the base and part of an approved development plan.

Anyway, Happy New Year and I look forward to any replies.

Re: UKLI, UK Land Investments aka St James Land

AVOID ! Very bad news see previous posts. I am interested in hearing from people who have been "Bullied" by them. They are linked to United Land Holdings

I am an associate editor of PropertyScam which you can visit at www.propertyscam.org.uk - I am very interested in any information you have on UKLI and you can email me privately using the propertyscam site.

Hi Michelle
I am new to this site and may i thank you for your very informative input.
I am a purchaser on the Chicksands site!
Do i understand correctly that you are collecting names?
Regards
Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back