United Land Holdings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martyn said that the United Land would submitt in time. Now that they have handed in their defence, a court date can be set. Stay tuned I guess, it seems like it's pretty much out of our hands for the moment, though I think it's in all our best interests to attend any court hearing that follows...

What's the significance of this post? Is it a re-incarnation of United Land Holdings trying to fool more people?
Given that the poster has previously indentified himself as an ex-employee of ULH, the 'reincarnation' theory seems plausible.

I saw some of these snake-oil salesmen at the Horse Show over the weekend. Amazing that people will throw their money away on this stuff.

Although I personally sold to my investors in good faith I do feel at least partly responsible for thier (potential) loss. Unfortuantly there is absolutely no help I can offer other then to keep this forum updated on anything I come across. Its worth pointing out I have no axe to grind with ULH or any its (ex) people.

Exactly - what was the point of the link? It seems very odd that you seem so reluctant to divulge this information willingly. In the context of this thread it would not be surprising if some people were suspicious that the link was to some further scam.

Its not really a scam - buyers greed lead them to the fall imo!!

The devil is in the detail as alsways!

The point of the link was to provide another point of information for those affected by the goings on at ULH. Unfortunatly the website was taken down between my posting it and anyone looking. I fail to see how this constitutes a reluctance to divulge information??

The point of the link was to provide another point of information for those affected by the goings on at ULH.
I had a look at the site in question shortly after you gave the link, and it didn't seem to provide any information re. ULH. It seemed to be just another sales site attempting to sell more plots of land on the same basis as ULH used to do. How would this site have helped those who were already stung by ULH?

Mr Moderator.......how can you have looked at the site and say it "didn't seem to provide any information re. ULH". Everything about it is ULH! My intention was to provide anyone struggling to make contact or get information with another source. I fail to understand why the "moderator" and "administrator" of this post feel the need to react so negatively towards the only person posting here who actually knows any facts about ULH???

A message for all ULH investors - I have just spoken to Public Interest Unit at the The Insolvency Services (London) and they tell me that a court hearing will probably be set for a date early in 2007 as they need 5 days to complete the hearing as the case is quite complex.

Mr Moderator.......how can you have looked at the site and say it "didn't seem to provide any information re. ULH". Everything about it is ULH! My intention was to provide anyone struggling to make contact or get information with another source. I fail to understand why the "moderator" and "administrator" of this post feel the need to react so negatively towards the only person posting here who actually knows any facts about ULH???
It didn't say anything about ULH. It said lots about United Assets. Are you saying that United Assets = ULH?

I had "purchased" a plot at Chicksands. Can anyboby update me with the status of ULH and the respective investment.

Thanks

I have just found this thread as I had started to bury my head in the sand a little after hearing the news. I have bought a plot at Lyneham (Michelle, I will send you an email with my details) and am interested in any news about that. At the time I assumed like most people that there probably wouldn't be a return for 10 years so had really written the money off for retirement... The insolvency website implies that a court case was due a little while ago bit by the soaunds of things this has been delayed. I agree that the best way to go is to try and stick together.

Hello Bluesky,

I think we all buried our heads when the news first surfaced in the hope that it was a bad dream.

Let's see when the court date is scheduled for, as many people as possible should attend. I for one want to meet the people from ULH.

Hello all...
Just spent the last 10 mins scrolling through this thread.
I hope that some real and positive progress is not to far away for everyone caught up with this scheme.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back