SDCC - property path update

Many thanks Tinker,

Would be great if you can hold on to it, should need by end May/beginning June.
My tel nr is 0879757425 should you need the space to store something else.

Much appreciated,,

Regards, Marlene

Marlene - people should exercise some common sense & caution when posting private and personal information such as phone numbers. Anyone reading this thread now knows where you live and what your phone number is. Perhaps you should consider exchanging such information via PM

I have to say I totally agree, caution using forums has to be adhered to esp when this is a very public forum.

Brendan, as per your comments, please note that I am in the process of trying to get a forum on www.neighbours.ie

Yvie, Brendan is an administrator of this forum...he' s entitled to make recomendations of what info this thread should include.

Hi Tinker,

Me again... sorry to be such a pain.

Please can you measure the wall space from the end of the built in wardrobe to the door in the bedroom? I am looking a wardrobes, but need the size of space left on
the wall for the second wardrobe.

Thanks, MarleneM

Much appreciated.

No worries,

[broken link removed]

Two points you might not know about, light switch on the wall will need to move if you are putting a wardrobe in there?
Also as you walk in the door, that space is used for 'maneuvering' in as there is wall directly in front of the portal entrance. If you put a wardrobe 40" inches in width so that its flush with the wall(and covering the light switch), then you will have 12" to fit yourself in, thats not exactly...pleasant to try?

Got a nice big lock in yesterday on my door, The Maurice mentioned before did it. Very nice chap to deal with. Clearly knows his locks.

Hi Everyone,

I think its a good time to set up a residents committee for the Complex.
Theres only a few small issues at the moment but it's alot more effective to get things set up before a big issue happens. As not to tie the thread up with internal issues(noise complaints, MC fees, care taking, security etc). If anyone would like to participate/join(be it with help or as a member), you can forward me your email address privately(or number if you do not have an email address) and we'll start getting a group formed.

Thanks,

Yobwen

Thanks to everyone who has helped me especially Tinker and Ruthie, will no longer as for any favors.
Tinker- is there any way I can remove my tel ctc number?

MarleneM

That counts as a favor :p

Sure, just report your own post using the report button on the post and ask to remove it. Good luck on moving in.

Hi All,

I am resident in Broadfield Hall since March, I was wondering if anyone is interested in organising a residents meeting in the next few weeks regarding the noise from Captain Americas. I am thinking we can ask the community Garda from Tallaght to attend as I believe the complaint is still ongoing with the council and I certainly have an issue with the times the music is allowed to play to. Anyone interested let me know. Thanks.

Hi Treble,
Sounds like a good idea. Send me on your email address privately and i'll add you to the list. Anyone else interested, please send me it on as well. (If you are logged in, you can just click my name and click send message)

I'll drop some flyers in the Mail boxes tonight, alot of people in the complex don't read the forum.

Installed a nice wireless alarm system last night, Only costs about 70 euros from B&Q and its VERY LOUD. (110 db!), Comes with Batteries and everything.

hi all did anyone notice the notices put up beside the letter boxes today? apparently O dwyer property management aren't a mgt company now, its Essential Property Management and they seem to have taken the building in charge now. Rules of the building have also been put up by them

Hi,

Yeh I did notice them this morning and on it said that there is to be no noise after 11pm or before 9am outside apts or retail units so I rang the girl in charge there her name is Celina to ask if there was anything they could do about the noise from Captain Americas, I left a voice mail so hopefully she will ring me back if not I will buzz her again tomorrow but they were in cleaning today.

Hi, everybody. Does anybody know how to get the fast speed broadband connection. Basically I need hi speed internet connection so that I can see movies and play game online.

Besides, should we change our locks to prevent from break-in anyways?

Finally, I have a spare car park if anyone want to rent it.

See you guys soon.

hi all im working on it, will let ye know

That would be great if you would, Thanks.

I was talking to Gillian in the Council with regards the noise pollution in Captain Americas, today and she said that they are insisting he sound proof the place but that she cannot do anything about the noise outside after the band is finished and that it is up to the Resdents to get together and object to the renewal of their licence in the District Court in August.

She said the Garda Station would have the date and time at which we should attend the District Court in August, and that this would be a good idea.

Hi, everybody. Does anybody know how to get the fast speed broadband connection. Basically I need hi speed internet connection so that I can see movies and play game online.

Besides, should we change our locks to prevent from break-in anyways?

Finally, I have a spare car park if anyone want to rent it.

See you guys soon.

Back