Pregnant girl looking for abortion money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy 'pee on a stick' type test in local chemist and go home and pee on it.

Of course.

Yet the girl in question has not even claimed to have done this - no mention of this or any other test so far.

You think she would at least claim a positive result on a home test wouldn't you? Seemingly she has had a few opportunities to make this claim already.

Of course.

Yet the girl in question has not even claimed to have done this - no mention of this or any other test so far.

You think she would at least claim a positive result on a home test wouldn't you? Seemingly she has had a few opportunities to make this claim already.

Looks like she could be taking the pee...

Claims she has been to the doctor.

The situation at the moment is she, is saying she will go over, she asked that he doesnt come along, she doesnt need the money she said and that is it!

To be fair if she is pregnant, then she created a huge drama for herself instead of just taking the test. She wont show him docs reciepts or anything like that.

it really is a strange one, she could be and is now just hurt, but in my eyes, its a very stubborn thing to do. i know if it was me i would like the support of someone, she refused him to go along. he will forever not know whether it was true or not. :(

Claims she has been to the doctor.

The situation at the moment is she, is saying she will go over, she asked that he doesnt come along, she doesnt need the money she said and that is it!

To be fair if she is pregnant, then she created a huge drama for herself instead of just taking the test. She wont show him docs reciepts or anything like that.

it really is a strange one, she could be and is now just hurt, but in my eyes, its a very stubborn thing to do. i know if it was me i would like the support of someone, she refused him to go along. he will forever not know whether it was true or not. :(

How did she create a huge drama? Did she tell everyone or just him, I thought it was him that pulled others into the equation?

Regards the support of someone, I bet you would choose someone who showed a little more tact to share your burden.

This thing is clearly a scam.
Thats a very harsh way to describe termination of a bunch of cells that may or may not make it to full term - but thats a whole different discussion......
Indeed. You've no idea what you're talking about there. A heart beat from 22 days, brain waves from 42 days, fully formed at 13 weeks, can survive if born from 23 weeks. Abortion is always the wrong solution.
he will forever not know whether it was true or not. :(
Poor him. He's happy with an abortion and is just concerned about being scammed. He should assume it was a scam and forget about it.

This thing is clearly a scam.Indeed. You've no idea what you're talking about there. A heart beat from 22 days, brain waves from 42 days, fully formed at 13 weeks, can survive if born from 23 weeks. Abortion is always the wrong solution.Poor him. He's happy with an abortion and is just concerned about being scammed. He should assume it was a scam and forget about it.

i think its a scam too, i honestly dont know whether or not he would like to have kept it and to be fair, his head is a mess at the moment so didnt even ask. all he was saying was he has no choice in the matter.

to all, i want ye to know that he seems to be the bad guy here, and i think he just wanted proof that she was pregnant, was happy to support either which way england or not. she had said she would keep it, when he replied ill support you, it changed day later, to she was going and she didnt want him along or the money!!! oh and she had made her situation somewhat public herself.

i dont know the girl, but i feel for her, if she was pregnant then its tough, but no need to add to the situation. if she wasnt pregnant then she needs help fast.

Abortion is always the wrong solution.

It is a necessary solution for a lot of people! but the issue is not about whether abortion is right or not!.

The guy got away lightly and should draw a line under it - next time be more careful and that applies to both parties.

she had said she would keep it, when he replied ill support you, it changed day later, to she was going and she didnt want him along or the money!!! oh and she had made her situation somewhat public herself.

Sounds like she was scamming all along - saying that she will go alone with no money just to save face - no way of him ever finding out if she does genuinely go. I bet she never really makes the trip.

Sounds like she was scamming all along - saying that she will go alone with no money just to save face - no way of him ever finding out if she does genuinely go. I bet she never really makes the trip.

Or perhaps she is disgusted with him for accusing her of fraud when he knows it is fairly possible she is pregnant (what with the sex and all) and she is now being stubborn and going it alone rather than putting up with the crap he is throwing at her??
I did the same. When I decided in the end not to have an abortion and bio dad was telling me all sorts to convince me to (like how useless a mother I would be), I had enough on my plate dealing with the shock of being pregnant, people finding out, life changing decisions etc to be listening to that so I simply told him to leave me alne, take some time to get hi head around the idea and I would contact him closer to the time.

Still just playing devils advocate here.Perhaps her parents have since found out and offered to support her throgh the abortion and she no longer needs his financial support (i know telling my parents was the one thing I wanted to avoid - they found out though. The baby gave it away :D ). Perhaps she is now thinking "f you and your stinky attitude. I can do this myself without having to deal with the accusations".

Or perhaps she is disgusted with him for accusing her of fraud when he knows it is fairly possible she is pregnant (what with the sex and all) and she is now being stubborn and going it alone rather than putting up with the crap he is throwing at her??
I did the same. When I decided in the end not to have an abortion and bio dad was telling me all sorts to convince me to (like how useless a mother I would be), I had enough on my plate dealing with the shock of being pregnant, people finding out, life changing decisions etc to be listening to that so I simply told him to leave me alne, take some time to get hi head around the idea and I would contact him closer to the time.

Still just playing devils advocate here.Perhaps her parents have since found out and offered to support her throgh the abortion and she no longer needs his financial support (i know telling my parents was the one thing I wanted to avoid - they found out though. The baby gave it away :D ). Perhaps she is now thinking "f you and your stinky attitude. I can do this myself without having to deal with the accusations".

Excellent post.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back