Pregnant girl looking for abortion money

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say that yes some women/couples choose it because it interupts their plans for travel, career etc. I would hope that it is not seen by many as a form of contraception and that it wouldn't be taken lightly, but I would be naive to think that it isn't the case for at least some.

Abortion is far more likely to be carried out in the cases of young, poor and/or unmarried women (in today's lifestyle unmarried women are those not in stable relationships).

Can I ask those who disagree with abortion (and this is a genuine question)....lets say you have a daughter. She is 16, smart and talented. You have high hopes for her going to college, having a great life, seeing the world etc.
She comes home and tells you she is pregnant and the dad isn't interested and she has decided to have an abortion but she needs your help, financially and emotionally. You offer to help her raise the child, help financially but she has her mind made up.
What do you do?

Personally if it were my daughter I would take her for counselling, ensure she was fully aware of the choice she was making and travel with her and ensure she got post abortion counselling.

Personally If It Were My Daughter I Would Take Her For Counselling, Ensure She Was Fully Aware Of The Choice She Was Making And Travel With Her And Ensure She Got Post Abortion Counselling.

+ 1

Then again you forgot the other option - force her to have the child in order to teach her a lesson, make her give it up for adoption and tell her to forget about it, then sterilise her to make sure it never happens again and for good measure have her thrown into prison for a spell :rolleyes:

Can I ask those who disagree with abortion (and this is a genuine question)....lets say you have a daughter. She is 16, smart and talented. You have high hopes for her going to college, having a great life, seeing the world etc.
She comes home and tells you she is pregnant and the dad isn't interested and she has decided to have an abortion but she needs your help, financially and emotionally. You offer to help her raise the child, help financially but she has her mind made up.
What do you do?

Personally if it were my daughter I would take her for counselling, ensure she was fully aware of the choice she was making and travel with her and ensure she got post abortion counselling.
That’s a good question and without meaning to duck it let me answer it this way.
If someone raped my daughter I would kill them. I would do it slowly and in the most painful way that I could. I know with absolute certainty that I would do this but I also know that it would, by any balanced standard, be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back