Parkview, Stepaside

Status
Not open for further replies.
southsideboy said:
Yeah I was out there yesterday and I have to say its looking very good. I'm really pleased with the way the Elm is beginning to look with the balconies going up. I'm not even thinking about the halting site now. The entrance to Parkview is so far away from the entrance to the proposed halting site that it won't really have an impact. The only thing is to make sure that the council don't keep trying to add more bays. I've seen them do this before at other halting sites. The chances are the proposed halting sites in areas like Clonskeagh will never go ahead because of too much opposition so I wouldn't put it passed DLRCC trying to get more bays in the one in Stepaside. As for the social affordable...i presume people can object to that and I think it would be in the interests of residents to object. I have no problem with the affordable element but I don't want council housing near me. I don't care if thats a snobby attitude but I think with the big site on Blackglen Road being developed and Ballyogan and Kilcross nearby, the council are overdoing council housing in the area.

I see the last 8 apartments in Belarmine went up for sale and its nearly complete now except for the village centre and I have to say Belarmine is really beginning to look good as is Littlewood so I think the surrounds for Parkview are very good.
Call me naive but isn't anyone else offended by the attitude of 'southside boy' with regards to council housing? Estates such as Kilcross & Ballyogan were built long before Parkview, over 20 years ago. Their residents would probably be offended if they read your comments just as you seemed to be as to their existence. There can be anti-social behaviour in all areas not just council estates. Social & Affordable housing is part of any new development these days so you better get use to it. Frankly-after reading this forum- I'm worried about the attitudes of my soon-to-be neighbours.
I'm from Kilcross & now live in Belarmine.

Hi Parkview, I am the administrator for My apologies for the confusion caused while registering your development. I will have this sorted out soon.

In the meantime I have actually received 2 requests to set up Parkview (one of these being yours). I hope to have this up and running by the weekend. I will notify you as soon as it is. Thank you for your patience and I hope this answers your query.

Any queries feel free to contact me.

regards,
Ciaran
parkviewbuye said:
Ok, tried to set Parkview up on ... doesnt seem to have worked. Anyone else tried ?

ciarank said:
Hi Parkview, I am the administrator for My apologies for the confusion caused while registering your development. I will have this sorted out soon.

In the meantime I have actually received 2 requests to set up Parkview (one of these being yours). I hope to have this up and running by the weekend. I will notify you as soon as it is. Thank you for your patience and I hope this answers your query.

Any queries feel free to contact me.

regards,
Ciaran

Thanks Ciaran. Received your email yesterday. Looking forward to seeing Parkview appear on your website :)

Hi all,

I am the administrator of neighbours.ie and I recently received a request to add ‘Parkview ‘ to neighbours.ie This is now up and running and can be accessed directly at

Regards,
Ciaran

Just wondering does anyone know when the next phase is being released and if so what are the guiding prices. They are saying Autumn on the hok website but wondering does anyone know the actual month.

Has anyone done a Snag List for Park View yet? How has it gone? By the way I hear the next phase will be released early September but no prices fixed as yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back