New visitors - where did you hear of Askaboutmoney?

Car Insurance

Ambyo

I have moved your topic . It is more likely to get a response.

I have called it "car insurance for holiday trips back to Ireland". It is posted under my name.

Marion :hat

I heard about it by reading the article in last saturday's irish independent supplement. It was an interview with the director of consumer affairs talking about not to overspend at christmas. She recommended MABS. I went into MABs and then saw links to this site!! It's a brilliant site. Well done!

Hi Brendan

I've noticed the AAM site address in the personal money section of the Irish Indo business section every Thursday for the last 2 to 3 weeks. Glad to have found it - Compulsive reading!

Regards
Greg

Good Work for 2003

I read you, with interest, in the "Monday Indo"
This is a very interesting site.
Keep up the Good Work in 2003.
Happy New Year to all.
Joe Connolly

where did I hear about askaboutmoney?

I read your column in the Irish Independent every Monday without fail - so couldn't fail to know all about you!
I personally think you give a great service to the public -there are lots of things I wouldn't know about only for this column, particularly dealing with wills etc.
Thank you for a most interesting and informative page.
Mary Silke,

New Visitor

I asked a question on the Irish Properties board and somebody suggested I would have more success with getting an answer on AAM. They were right, the AAM board is excellent. Keep up the great work.

ASKABOUTMONEY

I read about Askaboutmoney in the Irish Independent of last week (January 2003), cannot remember the day. It is an excellent website, v. informative and helpful. Thank you!

askaboutmoney site

read about your site in irish independant Thursday 29th jan 2003, great site, keep it up

Where did you hear of Askaboutmoney

Recommended on the money matters section of Parenting site rollercoaster.ie

Back