New visitors - where did you hear of Askaboutmoney?

from a wine drinking down & out on a bench by the canal who said askaboutmoney made him what he is today :)

How did I hear about AAM?

A year ago. My bank manager said if I came into to him again asking for money, he'd punch me up the ********, so he told me to check out AAM and don't come back until I'd learned something intelligent about the filthy lucre.

No, I lie.
I found doing a boring old internet search. Sigh! reality sucks. But I have learned some - honest!

Where did you hear about.....

I had heard about it previously on radio/ tv, however I linked to day from the 'Recruit Ireland' E-zine for May

Recruit Ireland E-zine May 2002

From a link in the recruit Ireland E-zine May issue

Heard about Askaboutmoney

Heard about site from a friend working in Brussels - he was checking for info about SSIAs and recommended site highly...

He was right - it is good..

Radio 1

I heard Bredan being interviewed on Radio 1 during the morning Ireland Show.

Regards,
Stephen.

Irish indepentant or In Bill Tyson's book, "your money". Don't exactly know which I read about it in first.

where did you hear of Askaboutmoney?

It was mentioned on RTE Radio 1 drive-time programme hosted by Rachel English one evening last week

Excellent site Brendan - well done! I saw it noted at the end of the article in yesterdays Independant about the prospect of the Irish Nationwide flotation - newspaper date 9th May '02.

It was mentioned in an article in the business section of the Sunday Independent in the middle of April 2002 - an article about the best SSIAs.

Troccoli.

New Visitors

Read your page in Monday's Irish Independent every week! keep up the good work!

AAM

I heard about your site from a friend. He is a faithful follower. So I decided to check it out myself, i can't believe the amount of information and the generosity of the people sharing this info. I am still trying to figure out how to post my question I am not to good with computers and the lingo.

Re: AAM

Rebekah,

Click on the Forum you think might be most appropriate for your question, e.g. Absolute Beginners, Homes and Mortgages etc.

Then click on the blue button on the top right of the screen labelled "New Topic".

And away you go.

where I heard of askaboutmoney

I read in the your money section of the irish independant sat 06july.

I was searching the web for information about SSIA’s. I have also seen articles in the newspaper which mention the site.
One of the best though, have learned a lot…. Thanks.

Where did you hear of askaboutmoney

Hi,

This is my first time using askaboutmoney. I had a query about pension entitlements - and a friend recommended I had a look at your website.

Back