New visitors - where did you hear of Askaboutmoney?

Where did you hear of Askaboutmoney?

Search engine, looking for advice on property investments. Excellent site. Plenty of sound advice.

i was searching under google.com for advice on investment and pensions in ireland. Top quality site that Ive recommended to a lot of friends in the last week that Ive been on it.

In Irish Independent - I've been logging in regularly on a 'read only' basis over the past couple of months and put my first question up today. I am the ultimate 'Absolute Beginner' so I was chuffed to see a prompt response to my question from ClubMan - I understood most of the response and will be back for more.
Great site - keep up the good work.

Where did you hear about AAM?

Through the Irish Independent - Great website!!

Just stumbled across it after a friend mentioned ezboard.com to me. Best online discovery this year!

Hi Brendan,

Found the site through a search on Yahoo ..... and what a find. Telling all my friends to log on - best PR is word of mouth !

I heard from you via the [broken link removed] site when checking for cheaper petrol prices around the country. The above site was passed around to me from a work colleague who presumably got it in an e-mail from one of his Joe Cuddys.

Great site
I'll be back
C

where did i find out about askaboutmoney

saw the e-mail address in the business section of the indo today.seems to be a great find.thank you

First time buyers grant

Hi
Can someone tell me if you still get your grant if contracts are signed , or is it only that you dont get if you havent been approved by the Dept inspector?
Ta

I found AAB on the google search engine, I was searching
for investment info....

Back