Lymewood Mews

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say i sympathise with all the people affected esp Aoife. What ever about butts on the grass etc its a different story to have your car broken into. Obviously there has been some effect with the Gardai maintaining a some presence last night in the underground carpark.

As for the undesireables perhaps a strongly worded letter from Wise's Solisitors to the owner of the apartment?

erm whats been happening?? am still waiting for magnet connection although have been installed etc..! can someone PM me with details of whats happened?

Hi Coop

I don't know how to PM you I'm afraid. Maybe if you call into one of your neighbours this evening they can tell you, unless you PM me your apartment number and I can call to you this evening?

Hi all a new forum has been set up for LWM. Acces is by password only and you need to be invited to join PM me.

Hi All,

I was parked in my designated spot downstairs in the underground car park this evening and when I was leaving to go out tonight there was a note on my windowscreen saying that it was a designated spot and please not to park there again. So I'm posting here on the off chance that the person who left this note is on this forum and I wanted to say if they wanted to PM me to discuss please do so.

I have no problem with the note because obviously there's been a
mix-up. I was designated this spot a month ago and up until now there hasn't been a problem, so I'm ringing the managment company and/or Lyndonbarry tomorrow to find out what's happening.

Cheers

hi, I just moved in over the weekend and am having trouble turning on the heat or setting the hot water to come on in the morning. Is anynbody experiencing this problem or has anyone any idea how to set the timer?

Hi all, just wanna thank AAM for hosting us for so long.
We have moved out to our own private residence and things are great there.
Any other Lymers out there PM me for access. and no arm chancers we have a list of owners:D

cheers aam
MB

We have set up a generic "Northwood Residents" on
Neighbours.ie, so that people within all the developments (current and
forthcoming) can discuss issues that effect everyone in the development, facilities transport etc and use it as a supplement to the private Discussion Boards. http://www.neighbours.ie/northwoodpark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back