clawback percentages for citywest plaza?

Hi Shannon

pity to hear your backing out but your right to go with your gut, i was talking to PP on friday and they said if i pulled out i would go to the bottom of the list, but you never know what will happen (i think i was over reacting and panicing )

to be honest the thing that suprised me most about this whole thing is the fact that nobody gives a sh*t about you and it all seems so unprofessional, i think that that was annoying me more than anything

Jinny jojo

did you get your valuation from the bank???maybe that will have some sway over the clawback

i am trying to delay a bit myself

Hi Actionmags,

I have delayed things so much as I wasn't sure what to do that I am only meeting the bank at the end of the week to fill out more forms and arrange the valuation. If it comes back at less than what the council have valued the property at I will approach PP about reducing the clawback. If they won't reduce then I am backing out.
You are right about one thing though Actionmags nobody especially TP auctioneers and even the solictor gives a crap about what happens. I am beginning to think I should have found my own solictor and not gone with the one TP recommended.
Did you hear anything back about the parking spaces? That is the next thing on my agenda!

Hi Shannon,
Sorry to hear about you backing out. At this rate I might be joining you!
Let us know if they offer you something else as I heard there are apartments for sale in New Bancroft in Tallaght.

Hi

i went to see the apartments in new bancroft they are AHI and are fab but they are in and around 250K i know i cant afford that

Thanks jinnyjojo

Let me know if PP decrease the clawback for you, thats the main reason why i backed out because they wouldnt do it.

Still waiting to hear from TP ive left a voice message and rang and i havent heard a word back! Think they know i want my deposit back :p they just dont seem to care about Citywest Plaza ( i wonder is it just that block or are they like that with them all) ill let ya know if they offer me another apartment! but im happy with my decision. Dont let them away with anything!!!! if you take the apt, sack the management company after the 1st year, please god theyll be regulated by then.

HI

i am planning on sacking the management company, i cant see anybody happy with paying that money, i hope that you get offered something else, i honestly think they dont care about citywest plaza because there was nobody showing them when they were on public viewing (it was advertised in the paper)

this is all a pity cause the apartments are nice and it is very off putting

good luck with everything

i was on to my broker and she said the bank valued the apartment at 190K the council have valued it at 195 so thats not bad

i am going to have a conversation tomorrow with the council about clawback just to settle my mind

Hi jinny jojo

i just got the valuation back from the bank and they have valued the apartment at 290K (the council valued it at 295) i will ring the council regarding clawback, but i was talking to a girl who has an AH apartment and she says that whatever will happen you will not loose money on it

any developments with you???

Hey Actionmags,
I am meeting EBS tomorrow to go through the valuation process, so I expect to know something by next week.
Your valuation seems to be accurate enough. I don't trust anything they tell you in Property Path so I will wait and see what happens with the valuation.
Any word on the car park spaces and managment fees? I have been busy in work and working late this week so I didn't really get time to follow up on anything not that anyone had come back to me!

Hi Jinnyjojo

here is something interesting about the budget....they will have to make it immediate cause otherwise the property market would stop until the new year..

i have not looked up anything i think the plan of every single management company is you have to pay the first year and then vote them out... i will look into the car parking space too, although my friend told me that is the first thing we could get the management company to do

with regard to clawback this might make you feel better

Have a look at the last scenario here:
http://www.affordablehome.ie/Getting-Started/What-is-Clawback-.aspx
--

Thanks Actionmags.
I think everybody is waiting to see what happens in the budget. I met with EBS on Saturday. They are sending the valuer out this week and I should have my full loan offer by Friday. I am dying to see what the valuation comes in at.
I went to view a one bed apartment in an older development on Friday to help me make up my mind. The location is really good and the room sizes are big and the management fee is €800 even though there is a garden! It is on the market for €230,000 which is just out of my price range. However it wil be interesting to see what incentives the Government offer first time buyers!

i know i hope that there is some good news for us

does that mean your mind has been read that you are pulling out???

i think the way we have been dealt with on this development has had a lot to do with any bad feeling i have had

i am feeling more positive now about the hole thing

be careful if your buying a one bed i dont think you would be able to sell it on as easy (plus personally i need a room for my shoes)

I have been warned by a lot of people to stay away from a one bed but if it was two beds I would jump at the chance!

There is a lot of storage and the location is great but like you actionmags I need that extra room for shoes and bags! Plus the extra storage room in citywest plaza will be great for coats!

So I should have my full loan offer by Friday and know how the valuation went. I already have the whole apartment decorated and have seen some furniture I want to buy but I am afraid to until everything is sorted.
You are right about one thing. The managment company will have to allocate car park spaces using the number of our apartment. It is only fair.

Hi Jinnyjojo

i think you ar right i was up at the broker this morning and there was lots of cars parked in the spaces... i will ask the solicitor and see if the management company does anything

you mentioned in an earlier thread you got your bed online...where did you do this... i am thinking of going to ikea

Hi Actionmags
I bought my bed from this website. www.bedstreet.co.uk/ I got a good deal as I was after a brass bed in particular and they are really expensive here.
I think it will be important for us to get the car park spaces sorted before moving in as it would be awful to have no where to park aqnd to risk falling out with the other neighbours!

Hi

i love the idea of shopping for everything online...saves tons of hastle

i think your right about the car parking spaces... there were tons of them being used yester by people using the shopping center but there is nothing marking them so why wouldnt they

i am doing my snag list this sat i will let you know how i get on.. i just contacted lorraine myself

Hi actionmags,
Do you mind me asking how much your snag is costing?

I was over there today and drove right around and there were about 7 car spaces free. There also seems to be a new road from the hosuing estate that looks like it is ready to open.

well my brother lives in that estate and they complained against the planning permission for it so i dont know if it just a road for the shopping center

i was going to get it done from a name i got off my mortgage broker which would cost 240 (its ususally 280 but because she recomended the name to me i would have gotten a discount) i can give you that number if you like

but my brother is a plumber and my cousin is a electrician so i am going to get them to do it and a friend who is a builder to have a look too.

Back