Affordable Housing with Fingal Co Co

The EBS will sort you out. Strange that they are in a situ not to loan money to property buyers with the risk being lower.

Thanks Keithrus, I went to EBS today and explained the situation. I should get my final mortgage ready by tomorrow :D. I have also rang Fingal CoCo in relation to BOI mortgage policy. They were very surprised to hear this and were going to contact BOI directly.

Thanks Keithrus, I went to EBS today and explained the situation. I should get my final mortgage ready by tomorrow :D. I have also rang Fingal CoCo in relation to BOI mortgage policy. They were very surprised to hear this and were going to contact BOI directly.

Congrats Perse. Glad I could be of service. I should be an intermediatery agent lol.

Just checking in to see if anyone has been to view Parnell in Ladyswell?

Had a good chat with Fingal Co. Co today, we're about 600 on the general list, and 170 on the local list...so at least its moving.

They also mentioned the change in the requirements about savings,its no longer a mandatory requirement to save the 650 / 750 Eur a month, but obviously it makes sense to do it so you'll have your deposit etc......

They also mentioned the change in the requirements about savings,its no longer a mandatory requirement to save the 650 / 750 Eur a month, but obviously it makes sense to do it so you'll have your deposit etc......

Thats like mental that its not mandatory. Although I also heard that you have to go through the Banks now to get your Mortgage rather than them. Probably wise considering the economic gloom.

almost dubmick.. now on the final bend home... notice that a lot have moved in alright. Congrats to those who have. What about yourself? hows the decorating going??

HI Folks.
Im in about a month now .All going well i have built an extension at the back am at the roofing stage so i have still a very dusty house.

I went to Newry for some big stuff. Fridge etc. things seem to be significantly cheaper in uk Just check the price differences between land of leather irish and uk web site .

did anyone buy their stuff in Airside. The complete shopping arena lol!

Bought my fridge,washing machine,tumble drier,oven,hob,microwave in DID there.

Powercity worked out a little cheaper but getting things to match was harder.

Got curtain rails and stuff like that out there too.

Mufflets,

Another Fine example is Reid Furniture. 1179 for a 3 and a 2 here. 699 stg up north.

Why do we agree to let them rip us off like this.

That I believe is another thread for another day.

Should be moving in this friday all going well. Anyone else moving in?? Ringfort that is. Or is there new developments available?

I take it outlets in Newry don't deliver to Dublin? You'd need your own van wouldn't you?

when you buy a sofa from dublin shop and its made to order they deliver from north warehouse. U never know tho

did anyone get one of those houses in Ringfort facing Balruddery Wood? No one seems to have moved in, in those ones yet.

I take it outlets in Newry don't deliver to Dublin? You'd need your own van wouldn't you?
Having a van is very handy but in some franchises i.e. land of leather you could buy from any shop eg Newry and they deliver from the nearest warehouse.,say Dublin.
and remember you can fit a washing machine in a hatchback.

Should be moving in this friday all going well.
Best of luck Keithrus.

Anyone know who dumped the old BBQ between Ringfort and Balruddery Wood? It is beyond me why people do things like this.

Also, I noticed one of the houses has a sofa in their front garden!

Just checking in to see if anyone has been to view Parnell in Ladyswell?

Had a good chat with Fingal Co. Co today, we're about 600 on the general list, and 170 on the local list...so at least its moving.

Hey how did you find out that number you are on the local list? When ever i ask im told im not allowed yo know

did anyone get one of those houses in Ringfort facing Balruddery Wood? No one seems to have moved in, in those ones yet.

only social houses have been filled, I know of a lot of people who have taking a house up there.

Back