AIB Taking a High Court case

Hi All
Firstly I want to thank Brendan for all he has done we received our payment instruction form last week and have returned it and await our cheque.

We haven’t been really involved or engaging until now not for lack of interest but we are getting over the maddness of having triplets so our life’s have been insane but I have watched this carefully and want to thank all esp Brendan for all they have done to get this far. This makes a huge difference to our life’s.

I would also be interested in contributing if this is to be taken further as I feel AIB have messed us all around from the beginning.

thanks again

We are so very grateful to Brendan and all the group that stuck with this and saw it through to its end, and the result that has benefitted so many of us.

We would be happy to make a contribution from this unexpected windfall to take AIB to the High Court if necessary. And, while I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere and I just haven't found it, can I just check that if we were to lose the case, could we have additional liabilities that would fall on our heads like AIB costs?

With many, many thanks.

Back