SDCC - property path update

Hi will get section 23 doc on closing, will not get cheque issued until the snag list is done. Was up there today, only one person doing snagging at that stage. They said they should be done next week. Got map with contracts showing the car park space, its on -2. Is there any problems that I should be thinking of with carparking.

Hi All
have got plans for carpark spaces and not a happy camper they are up in another apartment block ie near hospital end i think we should all get on to PP about this

What!?! they cant be, thats just ridiculous!!! Gonna get on to my solicitors now i think and see what the story is.

I dropped them an e mail outlining my conerns, they said they would inspect the docs and plans attached to contract and get back to me, im still waiting tho.

Ill let ya know as soon as i hear something!

hey all - going up to sign my contracts tomorrow morning!! My solicitor sent me out copies in the post along with the map of the car park. Havent seen them yet but will have a look when I get home. My solicitor was saying that she finds it really hard to make out so she couldnt tell if they were in the same building but she said that she would expect them to be. I'll have a look myself this evening and see if I can see where exactly they are located.

She also told me that she got a date for closing of the 23rd of Jan from the councils solicitors - the hold up is the section 23 docs!!!

Good luck everyone

Great news deedav.. hope all goes well for you.
Ive spoken to my solcitor and they have the plans for the car park and they say that indeed the carparking space provided is in the car park below Broadfield Hall, the one that is shared with M&S, Glashaus etc. Im happy now coz i was a bit worried about it.

car spaces are under apartments but down at hospital end of carpark will be going up tonight to have a look to see how far away from our block they are, also see if there are barriers so only we can use them. anyone know were bins might be

Andy do you mean they are more under M&S(or that area) than our actual apt block.. if so that doesnt bother me at all, once its not the other car park nearer tallaght cross hotel. what level are they on Andy -1-2or -3 do you know?

they are on -2 i have been told most of the carpark is for public use. and council bought 59 spaces for our block but am worried that they may not be secured ie people been able to park in our spaces my solicitor has seen this happening before in other apartments complexes and been a nightmare for the residents ie people leaving cars in their spaces

hey all - signed contracts today - - the carpark is as andy88 said in the futherest possible corner of the marks and spencer carpark away from our building. Apparently these will be accessed only by a swipe card for the barrier so no public access to them.

good luck to all - the contracts are massive so expect to spend a good bit of time with your solicitors going through them!

Ok i know where -2 is then, its the level that has the q - park office. I know its never too busy there and there is a good bit of that level that goes unused daily, hopefully they will be marked, and at least if we do have problems then there is a parking attendant near by who we can notify... im sure as we are paying such high mgt fees, we also have a hand in employing q- park which means they have to help us in these matters.
im optimistic that it should be fine. the exit nearest that car park as far as i know brings you up to ground level where the entrance is to block 2 of broadfield hall.

congrats deedav, great news. im happy that at least we are in the carpark at all!
you were saying your looking to close at the end of jan 09... i think i may hold off until the start of feb is possible as i dont want to have 2 mortgage payments within a week or two of each other. hopefully ill be able to do this if i close the first week of feb

hey - i'm with ebs and i'm nearly sure that if I close anytime before the 7th of the month i'll have to pay on the 7th so if I close on the 23rd i'll only have to pay one payment on the 7th of Feb - the solicitor has said that she can drag this out if I want to till after the 7th of feb, so that I wont have to pay my first payment till 7th of March - but sure there is no point in waiting for me.

Hi All
our car spaces are down in -3 not -2 not as bad as i though ie not very far from block. their are gates to stop public getting in didnt see No. on the car spaces mind is 720 on plans for car space

Kitchen question-broadfield hall

Hey, has anyone the size of the hob cut out in the kitchen? tnx

Hi, I think the hob cut out is standard size, also washing machine. Its ridiculous that its such a big deal to get in to measure. Im ringing on Monday to try and get in to measure and asking for a closing date of 15th January. They have had 5 months to do the snag list. Does anyone know if the dishwasher is standard size or slimline. Best of Luck

hey - happy new year to all!!

Stuie - hopefully the dishwasher is standard as I've bought one of them!