People who cant control their dogs

People should have to pass a "Dog Ownership" test to own a dog. Like a driving test. Except for dogs... ;)

I just drove past my neighbours property, there are three men working there hammering in fence posts and it looks like they are putting in an electric fence!!!

<next two paragraphs removed>

Update, it's NOT an electric fence, they've put wire fencing on some parts of their garden but mostly they've put a four foot high plastic fencing around the boundry because their dogs usually come to us through a hole in the bushes.

So that's alright then, one of their dogs is a rather big alsation that could easily scale a 6 foot wall, the other is a small "digger". I give them a week! :)

I don't think this was spurred by us, it's probably because one of their dogs got hit by a car when it wandered onto the road last week.

Last edited:
and they breed dogs that are deformed or prone to illness all in the name of breed 'standards'

This again comes down to human irresponsibility.

I agree with Kine on the Dog Ownership test, but could never be 'policed' due to so many unwanted litters being born from people not neutering.

Back