November 3, 2020: Consolidated General Election.

EmmDee

Frequent Poster
Certainly he did not come across as a man ready to concede defeat.
Doesn't matter - he doesn't get to decide.

As I've said before, what they spout in press conferences isn't worth a thing. Look at what they are willing to say in court - and all of the legal cases (30+) have been thrown out. And they specifically do not claim fraud in the cases.

Barr has even distanced himself at this stage - a number of the GOP senators have already. More will follow. He's turning into an old man shouting on the front lawn at this stage

Reactions: Leo

WolfeTone

He's turning into an old man shouting on the front lawn at this stage
That would be my sentiment also, but I would have thought that four years ago also during his primary campaign - but he still got elected. Only that the market is still open at 1.03/1.04 and that he somehow managed to get elected and survive everything thrown at him, I thought I have little to lose laying the bet but a considerable amount to gain.

EmmDee

Frequent Poster
Georgia Senate elections
BBC - On a knife edge
RTE - Too close to call
Betfair - 60/1 against Republicans
Warnock has been called by everybody

Ossof has been called by some but still close - but most of remaining votes are due from heavily Democratic areas (he is 16k ahead)

My guess - both will end up winning greater than the automatic recount level (0.5%)

Edit - corrrected the vote lead

Last edited:

Purple

Frequent Poster
I think the Republican party should issue an apology to Hillary Clinton. It turns out she was right, Trump supporters are a basket of deplorable's.