November 3, 2020: Consolidated General Election.

Certainly he did not come across as a man ready to concede defeat.

Doesn't matter - he doesn't get to decide.

As I've said before, what they spout in press conferences isn't worth a thing. Look at what they are willing to say in court - and all of the legal cases (30+) have been thrown out. And they specifically do not claim fraud in the cases.

Barr has even distanced himself at this stage - a number of the GOP senators have already. More will follow. He's turning into an old man shouting on the front lawn at this stage

Reactions: Leo
He's turning into an old man shouting on the front lawn at this stage

That would be my sentiment also, but I would have thought that four years ago also during his primary campaign - but he still got elected. Only that the market is still open at 1.03/1.04 and that he somehow managed to get elected and survive everything thrown at him, I thought I have little to lose laying the bet but a considerable amount to gain.

Georgia Senate elections
BBC - On a knife edge
RTE - Too close to call
Betfair - 60/1 against Republicans

Warnock has been called by everybody

Ossof has been called by some but still close - but most of remaining votes are due from heavily Democratic areas (he is 16k ahead)

My guess - both will end up winning greater than the automatic recount level (0.5%)

Edit - corrrected the vote lead

Last edited:
I think the Republican party should issue an apology to Hillary Clinton. It turns out she was right, Trump supporters are a basket of deplorable's.

The headlines are: Donald Trump has left the White House for the last time as US president.

And I'm thinking... well in theory he could be back in 4 years.
Speaking of which, what are the odds for Trump 2024?

I hope you are wrong odyssey

I didn't say he would be back, just pointing out he is a one term president, unless there's a vote of congress \ impeachment in theory he could be back.
I was curious if anyone knew the odds on it.

I didn't say he would be back, just pointing out he is a one term president, unless there's a vote of congress \ impeachment in theory he could be back.
I was curious if anyone knew the odds on it.
Betfair: Winner of 2024 PE
Kamela Harris 4/1
Joe Biden 5/1
Donald Trump 11/1
Mike Pence 22/1
Nikki Halley 17/1

that democrat attempt to stop him coming back is not going to work ,given that the senate republican members are not going to vote against him in public (end of their careers basically) ,yet the republican party did a secret vote with regard to congress woman liz cheney . democrats should allow republicans to do a secret vote in senate ,other wise this trial is waste time, money, effort

An actor has disgracefully been forced out of the Screen Actors Guild due to his political views.

Donald Trump has quit America's Screen Actors Guild after it launched a disciplinary hearing into him, citing the US Capitol attack.
"Who cares!" Mr. Trump wrote in a letter, adding that the union had "done nothing for me".
"Thank you," was the Guild's brief response.
Mr Trump has appeared in a number of films, including Home Alone 2 and Zoolander. He also hosted the US version of The Apprentice TV show.

I have made a small investment on Betfair that DT will be found guilty, at 36. Not that I think he will be found guilty, the republican senators are terrified of him, but as the trial goes on I see it possible that the price will fall and I can sell at a profit.

Back