Harry and Meghan

I presume you are joking here, it was shocking what happened the romanov family. Yes they did not care about the suffering of the Russian serfs in the 19th century. But at this remove there is a lot more love for them than there is for the communists and Stalin among Russians now.
That's a ringing endorsement; They weren't as bad as Stalin.
Serfs were slaves who were sold with the land they were attached to.
Despite what HBO would have us think the amount of Surfs increased under Catherine the Great. It was Alexander II, under the influence of his aunt, Grand Duchess Elena Pavlovna (a German, just like Catherine) who abolished Serfdom but the Serfs had to buy their way out of serfdom and remained poor and landless. It is not surprising that the Romanovs were killed. What is surprising is that it didn't happen sooner.
On a side note Catherine the Great allegedly shares a notable event with Elvis. Answers on a postcard.

This whole Royal Family caper is now taking on an appearance that you would get on Love Island. Both Megan and Harry wish to bow out, so let them bow out. Neither of them is short of the few bob.

This is why AAM is great. Start off discussing Harry and Meghan and now we have a discussion about Catherine the Great and
Grand Duchess Elena Pavlovna. Imagine if they had the Daily mail analysing their every move...

This whole Royal Family caper is now taking on an appearance that you would get on Love Island. Both Megan and Harry wish to bow out, so let them bow out. Neither of them is short of the few bob.
And one of them has earned their few bob.

On a side note Catherine the Great allegedly shares a notable event with Elvis. Answers on a postcard.

Did they both die on the jacks? (I'm invoking the spirit of ...."Where is the Taj Mahal? ...... Is it opposite the Dental Hospital?" )

looks like harry and meghan didn't get what they wanted, they cant use their titles anymore, the queen took a hard line. It looks like they handled it badly they probably should have discussed it with the family before they went public. They had no more cards to play and have to just accept whatever the family give them. I think Harry is the biggest loser in all of this , the tabloids will still follow them everywhere, they havn't escaped by moving to Canada. The french canadian media especially will publish what they like, just like the french were the most notorious in their pusuit of Diana

I can't believe that I have an opinion on this, but the blanket media coverage has been hard to avoid, and as far as tactics go it is interesting.

Harry has made a serious mistake, he has played his hand too soon and gotten little or nothing in return. All he had to do was wait for "Grandma"to pass on. Then he could ask for whatever he wanted. Charlie (or even William) could refused him nothing at the start of their time. Any show of meanness on Charlies part would be confirmation that Charlie never believed that Harry was actually his son. And Charlie does not want to go there.

I have always believed that Harry was a reluctant prince because of what happened to his mother when he was of tender age.

I wish them well, despite the naysayers.

I can't believe that I have an opinion on this, but the blanket media coverage has been hard to avoid, and as far as tactics go it is interesting.

Harry has made a serious mistake, he has played his hand too soon and gotten little or nothing in return. All he had to do was wait for "Grandma"to pass on. Then he could ask for whatever he wanted. Charlie (or even William) could refused him nothing at the start of their time. Any show of meanness on Charlies part would be confirmation that Charlie never believed that Harry was actually his son. And Charlie does not want to go there.
There's 10 years lift in that auld-wan, if her racist gin-soaked mother is anything to go by.

I have always believed that Harry was a reluctant prince because of what happened to his mother when he was of tender age.

I wish them well, despite the naysayers.
I wish them well too. The tabloids hounded his mother until she died and they are treating his wife the same way.

I wish them well too. The tabloids hounded his mother until she died and they are treating his wife the same way.

I thought it was Prince phillip that behind that, the mysterious fiat uno, then the former SAS guy that committed suicide a year later in the south of france. As for the tabloids they need to hope that they are still interested in them a year down the road because if the tabloids lose interest you can be sure they wont be making big money from after dinner speeches either. They could deteriorate into z list celebrities like his aunt Sarah Ferguson

As for the tabloids they need to hope that they are still interested in them a year down the road because if the tabloids lose interest you can be sure they wont be making big money from after dinner speeches either. They could deteriorate into z list celebrities like his aunt Sarah Ferguson
She's worth $5 million and he's worth $25-40 million so if the tabloids lose interest they'll be fine as they won't have to pay for security.

If things don't work out for them, they can appear on "I'm a Celebrity, Get me Out Of Here" - but perhaps they'll be still here, but forgotten.

Harry will be playing second fiddle to meghan over there, its her turf, now he is an ex royal. How he ever thought this was a good idea for him is beyond me, he should have told meghan where to get off, she would never had left him this early in the marriage anyway, it would have been a bad career move for her. She got him over to Canada over the christmas and worked her magic, Harry is obviously very naive

Harry will be playing second fiddle to meghan over there, its her turf, now he is an ex royal. How he ever thought this was a good idea for him is beyond me, he should have told meghan where to get off, she would never had left him this early in the marriage anyway, it would have been a bad career move for her. She got him over to Canada over the christmas and worked her magic, Harry is obviously very naive
So it's all the woman's fault then?
Good lad led astray by a manipulative gold digger?

Back