Women going out in their pyjamas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't understand why people get so upset about the pyjama thing. I don't think there are any plans to make it compulsory. If you wanna wear them, wear them. If you don't, then don't.

As I've said before, you can wear whatever you like, just be aware that many "normal" people think they're for lazy skangers. It's only their opinion..I'm sure if you went on to pj_skangers_heaven.com (Should I register it? ;)) or the like, most forum members there would have a different opinion.

My younger sisters are telling me its all the fashionable rage nowadays... the funnier the patterns the better! In the name of all that is pure and holy..!!

Im surprised no one has mentioned the hygiene aspect of PJ wearing in public.

Its like a statement of 'i havent washed today, in fact, I havent even changed out of the garments I slept and sweated in while I was sleeping last night'.

I see people in goth, punk, leathers etc... and I know at least, they bothered getting changed out of what they slept in (unless they are particularly rumpled I suppose!), and I know they are using their clothes to make a statement about the music/lifestyle they are into.

I see someone in PJs in public and the lifestyle statement screams 'dirty smelly lazy skanger'.

You're showing your ignorance here. Manda seems to get how it works.
http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showpost.php?p=1052627&postcount=3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back