Valuation on my affordable house (AH) at Phibblestown Wood, Ongar.

The Affordable Housing forum is designed to help people with the process of buying an affordable housing.

It is NOT designed for residents to discuss the specific problems on their development.

is an excellent website which does just that.

We are happy to refer people to neighbours.ie but please do not post posts saying that they have now opened a new forum for a particular estate.

Posts relating to snagging in this development ect will be deleted.

ajpale
(moderator)

Hey all, Just seeing these post. I thhough I was the only one ready topull my hair out chasing after some straigh answers, between GF, AHI people and my solicitor. but finnally I got a call from my solicitor on Fiday to say that contracts arrived at his office and are ready for signing!!! YAY! :)

sorry if this is off subject for this thread (just registered and dont think i can create my own thread yet??)

Has anyone any experience of taking the affordable housing route to getting a house? myself and girlfriend would rather try for house then appartment (from what i've read the scheme seems to be primarially concerned with appartments).

Any advice is much appreciated

Cheers

sorry if this is off subject for this thread (just registered and dont think i can create my own thread yet??)

Has anyone any experience of taking the affordable housing route to getting a house? myself and girlfriend would rather try for house then appartment (from what i've read the scheme seems to be primarially concerned with appartments).

Any advice is much appreciated

Cheers

Hey AndrewM.

I'm currently in the process of buying an AH House. It seems there are more apartments available but houses do come up. There were some up in Phibblestown Wood, and also some in Balbriggan. However the more flexible you are with what you want I think the better! Probably best to apply and see what comes up for you.

Best of luck.

There is a small number of 3 beds on cancellation, call Fingal!

There is a small number of 3 beds on cancellation, call Fingal!

Hi Honney,

Are these house on he affordable hounsing scheme or affordable housing inniative?

Do you know where they are or have a price

Thanks a million

Tracey

Hi Honney,

Are these house on he affordable hounsing scheme or affordable housing inniative?

Do you know where they are or have a price

Thanks a million

Tracey

They are AH and there is a small number still left!!

still a number of 3 bed and 2 bed units available if anyon is interested!

call the AHP they will take care of you!

Maryjane

Has this thread degenerated into the shilling of a particular Affordable Housing scheme? Shame, shame, shame.

Why does an Affordable Housing scheme need to be pumped?

still a number of 3 bed and 2 bed units available if anyon is interested!

call the AHP they will take care of you!

Maryjane

If there are still some available why aren't they being offered to the next on the list?

does anyone have the name and address of the solicitors dealing with Phibblestown please

thanks

traceybere

Back