"The Kilns", Portmarnock-any thoughts on the development?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Great - I'm block 8 and was told Nov - would say Feb/march would be more accurate - any block 8'ers onto Sheery Fitz/builders about completeion date?

i have purchased a 2 bed duplex in block 9, does anyone know how long we can expecting to be waiting for completion, i took a drive out that way yesterday and it looks a hell of a long way off, also i was told we would be getting kitchen appliances, does anyone know any different on this

What are peoples opinions so far of the developement that have moved in in the first 3 blocks?

This website may be of interest to those of you who have bought in The Kilns

I have no connection.

I'm in block 7 and I was told today that blocks 7 & 6 are looking like October. Block 7 is a bit further along but because they're on the same stretch we have to wait till 6 is ready for health and safety reasons. I understanding the reasoning but the delays are starting to get a little disheartening. :(

Block 8 completion

To : Portochick

Just onto Sherry Fitz - builder is sticking with NOV/DEC as completion for Block 8 .
Testing the patience ,having signed up over a year ago .

Ber .

thanks Ber for the update - I will hold off on ordering anything for Dec as I would be hugely surprised if we are in before Feb 07. But you never know.....What floor are you on? We could be neighbours!

To Portochick : Will def hold off on buying anything until I'm in . Im on the 2nd floor just below penthouses - I was out looking on Sunday - Red bricks at my level now ! I do think the builder wants to complete asap .

Hi ya

Im on the 1st floor in block 8, i was told to check back with sherry Fitz at the end of Sept for completion date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back